- the common of Face-Saint-Paul is located at the north of the department Two-Sevres in the area Poitou-Charentes.
- the commune is located at 10 km of Thouars, to 30 km of Bressuire, to 35 km of Saumur and to 60 km of Angers.
- Common important nearest: Thouars.
- Old parish of the steps of Anjou and the Poitou, located in the perimeter of the vineyard of Saumur, in extreme cases of the scrap-metal bressuirais and the plain of Thouars.
Face-Saint-Paul depended on the Sénéchaussée of Saumur under the Ancien Mode until the French revolution.
- the commune of Face-Saint-Paul makes party of the Communauté of communes of Argentonnais and the Pays Thouarsais.
Places and monuments
Personalities related to the commune
- Common of Two-Sevres
- Face-Saint-Paul on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Face-Saint-Paul on the site of INSEE
- Face-Saint-Paul on the site of Quid
- Localization of Face-Saint-Paul on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Face-Saint-Paul on Mapquest
|Random links:||Judeţ de Cluj | Editions of the Equators | Naomi Awards | Uithoorn | Plate of Mascareignes | Humain_(Star_Trek)|