Félicien Marceau , of its true name Louis Carette , is a dramatic author, Romancier and essay writer French of Belgian origin , born on September 16th, 1913 in literature with Kortenberg (the Flemish Brabant).
Elements of biographyIn 1914, his/her parents are taken as an hostage by German occupants. He makes his studies with Leuwen, initially with the college of the Holy Trinity, then with the the University of Louvain, faculty of philosophy and letters. Named in 1936 with the National institute of broadcasting, it gives of it its resignation, in May 1942. One holds rigor to him after the war to have worked with the radio under the occupant and it must take refuge in Italy, then in France where it takes a new name and it adopts French nationality (see its memories, the short Years .)
During its years in Belgium, it published some novels and a literary test, but its true literary career begins with Paris.
It is also expressed in Peinture: towns of imagination, labyrinths of streets and places closed without nature.
“An ironic reflection, but still peacefully to tend more, on the men and their lives which they hold tight like as many water handles, on their wills and their fate; the glance of the moralist and that of the painter, the knowledge of the beings and the love of the human landscapes - here are which composes a unit where show through discreetly a man and where a writer asserts itself that one can confuse with no other”, wrote, since 1953, Thierry Maulnier, in connection with his charming new Italian, In secret weddings .
Other news, novels at the same time dense and light and a large book on Balzac ( Balzac and its world , 1955) came to confirm this judgment.
With the theater, Marceau wrote a part who made date, the Egg , assembled by André Barsacq with the Théâtre of the Workshop on December 18th, 1956 with the theater. Inspired of its novel Flesh and leather , it is not a part with " scenes with faire" , but an illustrated monolog of saynètes, whose spirit is connected with that of the Flaubert Dictionnaire of the generally accepted ideas .
He is prize winner of several literary prizes of which the Prix Goncourt in 1969 for its novel Creezy and the Literary prize Prince Pierre of Monaco for the whole of its work in 1974. He was elected with the French Academy the November 27th 1975, with the armchair 21, succeeding Marcel Achard.
- 1942 - exquisite Corpse , novel.
- 1942 - the Sin of Complication , novel.
- 1943 - Birth of Minerve , test.
- 1948 - Chasseneuil , novel
- 1949 - Casanova or the anti-Gift Juan , test
- 1951 - Capri small island , novel
- 1951 - Flesh and leather , novel
- 1951 - the School of morose the , theater
- 1952 - the Man of the king , novel, Price of the Foundation Del Duca
- 1953 - light Shepherdess , Romance
- 1953 - In secret weddings , news.
- 1954 - Caterina , theater, Price Pellman 1954.
- 1955 - Balzac and its world , test
- 1955 - Dashes of the heart , novel, Interallied Price 1955.
- 1956 - the Egg , theater, inspired of Flesh and leather
- 1957 - Beautiful natures , news
- 1958 - Good Soup , theater
- 1960 - the Heavy grub , theater
- 1962 - Stones , theater, inspired of Capri, small island
- 1964 - the Proof by four , theater
- 1965 - Mrs Princesse , theater
- 1966 - One Day, I met the truth , theater
- 1968 - the short Years , memories
- 1969 - Creezy , novel, Prix Goncourt 1969.
- 1969 - Babour , theater
- 1975 - the Body of my enemy , Romance
- 1984 - Call me Miss , novel
- 1987 - shared Passions , Romance
- 1989 - a Bird in the sky , Romance
- 1992 - Ingenuous the , new
- 1993 - the Terrace of Lucrezia , Prix Jean Giono 1993
- 1994 - the Voyage of marriage of Figaro
- 1997 - the big girl , novel
- 1998 - the Girl of the Pharaon , fables
- 2000 - the Poster , Romance
|Random links:||-19 | Parma, Michigan | Solow Building | Poggiridenti | Adélard Godbout | Strabane | Département_d'Éducation_des_Etats-Unis|