Eyeshield 21 (アイシールド 21 aishiirudo nijuu ichi ) is a Manga of Yūsuke Murata (drawing) and Riichirō Inagaki (scenario), prépublié weekly in the magazine Weekly Shōnen Jump of the editor Shūeisha. Eyeshield 21 is published in French with the editions Glénat with 16 volumes available.
Eyeshield 21 knows also an adaptation in cartoon, like into two OAV and a multitude of video games.
Short summary of the historySena Kobayakawa, the hero of the history, is a frail and apprehensive young man. By play the flunkeies for the others, it acquired a speed of phenomenal race. As of its arrival with the college, he is noticed by Yōichi Hiruma, démoniaque the quarterback of the team of American football. So at the beginning Sena agrees to form of it part as a simple person in charge, it quickly will become Eyeshield 21 , the mysterious running back of the team. Incognito behind its tinted visor, it constitutes by its speed the secret weapon of Deimon Devil Bats.
List published volumes
See the principal article: List of volumes of Eyeshield 21
- At the time of the edition 2004 of Jump Festa (an annual Japanese convention organized by the Weekly Shōnen Jump to promote their series), Eyeshield 21 was adapted in a OAV of about thirty minutes. Entitled Maboroshi No Golden delicious Bowl , it puts in scene a match opposing Deimon Devil Bats to Uraharajuku Boarders at the time of the Golden Bowl . This history also was the novel object left in May 2004, written by Hasegawa Katsumi and illustrated by Yūsuke Murata.
- In Jump Festa 2005, Eyeshield 21 again knew the honors of an adaptation in OAV, entitled Christmas Bowl E No michi ~ Minami No shima of tokkun da! Yaa-Haa!
TVThe manga was declined in a series TV, diffused since the April 6th 2005 at a rate of an episode per week on TV Tōkyō (official site of animates).
- Year: 2005 (in progress)
- Realization: Masayoshi Nishida
- Character design: Hirotoshi Takaya
- Music: KB Ôtani
- Animation: Studio Gallop
- original Author: Yūsuke Murata, Riichirō Inagaki
- Many episodes: 100+
List episodes of the series TVSee the principal article: List of the episodes of Eyeshield 21
Type-setter - KB Otani
- Opening (Generic of entry)
1. Station-wagon Through by Coming Century (Episodes 1-35)
2. Innocence by 20th Century (Episodes 36-64)
3. Dang Dang by ZZ (Episodes 65-103)
4. Blaze Line by BACK one (Episodes 103-…)
Ending (Generic of end)
1. Be Free by Rikkenzu (Episodes 1-14)
2. Blaze Away by The TRAX (Episodes 15-35)
3. Goal by Beni Arashiro (Episodes 36-64)
4. Run to Win by Sena, Mamori, Went up, Kurita (Episodes 65-103)
5. has day dreaming… by BACK one (Episodes 103-…)
1. Be SURVIVOR by ZZ
2. Chain Off Power by V6
3. MIDNIGHT SUNSHINE by Oujou White Knights
4. Chain off Power by Deimon Devil Beat
Video gamesAs the majority of the mangas which have success, Eyeshield 21 were adapted concerned video. The rights were bought by Nintendo for its own consoles and by Konami for the Sony consoles. Four plays left, Amefoot yarôze! Ya-! Ha! of Konami on PlayStation 2, left on December 22nd, 2005, max Devil Power! of Nintendo on Nintendo DS, left on February 2nd, 2006, Portable Edition of Konami on PSP, left on March 2nd, 2006, and DevilBats DevilDays of Nintendo on Game Boy Advance, left on April 6th, 2006. From these four plays, only adaptation DS received good criticisms, by proposing a effective Gameplay using the touchscreen, in spite of its little packed contents. The public was not mistaken there, and it is the only play to be itself well sold, with approximately 100.000 specimens run out according to Famitsu. A version Wii is planned for 2007 with the Japan.
Deepening of the history
See the principal article: Characters and teams of Eyeshield 21
Equip with Deimon Devil Bats
- Sena Kobayakawa (小早川瀬那) is the weak main character of the manga, person in charge and especially running back of Deimon Devil Bats. It does not have any friend, except Mamori which takes care on him since childhood, and a confidence in him near to zero. Thus, from the nursery school, the others benefit from its timidity and its brittleness to make use of it like flunkey. But by run everywhere for them, it ended up developing a remarkable speed. When it enters in first year to the Deimon college, it seeks a club to be made friends. By a coincidence, it comes to speak with nice American Kurita of the football team. Noting the low number of players (they are only 2 with Hiruma) but frightened by the brutality of this sport, he proposes like person in charge. Hiruma, which already saw it running, feels that it holds a player of choice for his team and the fact quickly of playing on the ground. Thus Sena becomes the running back of the team, hidden well behind her tinted visor so that its identity remains confidential.
Mamori Anezaki (姉崎まもり) is the friend of childhood of Sena, which defends it since years against those which want evil to him. Still today, it deals with him such motherly a little invading. At the beginning of the history, Mamori comes to return in second year to the Deimon college and belongs to the committee of discipline. Knowing Hiruma, she fears for Sena when this one joined Deimon Devil Bats and the enjoint to even leave the club. As Sena refuses, it becomes manager of the team to be able to continue to take care on him. Like Lane Laws in Superman, she does not recognize any more Sena when it is Eyeshield 21 .
Yōichi Hiruma (蛭魔妖一), the quaterback of the team, is in third year with the Deimon college, and constitutes the principal delirious element of the history. In the life of the every day, its malignant spirit enables him to invent all kinds of combine and handling to arrive to its ends. It collects for example information compromising on everyone, in order to be able to require them what he wants where necessary. Always prompt to leave the machine-gun or the bazooka, it is a demon fears of all. On the ground, if it is also alarming for its fellow-members, it is also a fine tactician who fills the gaps of his players (of which the majority are volunteers not forming part of the club) by various strategies.
Ryōkan Kurita (栗田良寛), the center of the line of Deimon Devil Beat, is in third year with Deimon just like Hiruma. True colossus very round and smiling, it is a reassuring presence of the team vis-a-vis Hiruma. Moreover, it is him which gradually explains to Sena the rules of American football. Its considerable size and its weight (Kurita is a large amateur of pastry makings) make a player with the particularly frightening plating of it.
Since very small, Tarō Raimon (雷門太郎) is fan of baseball. He even swore himself to become as strong as Honjô, a former professional player for whom he nourishes a great admiration. Only, if its receptions are excellent, its transmissions of balls are disastrous, which cost him its place in the team of baseball of the Deimon college. Sena then requires of him to join the football team American, which needs really a good wide receiver. So at the beginning Tarô refuses, the presence of Mamori and some schemes of Hiruma decide it to integrate the team. Called Went up, it is often described as monkey because of its head and its capacity to eat, seize objects etc with its feet. Otherwise, it is the first to notice that Eyeshield 21 is actually Sena.
Daikichi Komusubi (小結大吉) dedicates a deep admiration with Kurita, which he regards as his Master, and wants him also to thus become lineman. He asks to join the team after the match against the Chameleons of the sideboard of the rebels and passes the test of the infernal tower successfully. He seems to have great difficulties of being expressed verbally, except with the strong men which are only with which he communicates surprisingly well (by using the language " Virilisme")
- having passed all its life to be studied up to now, Manabu Yukimitsu (雪光学) would like to have some good memories before leaving the college. For this reason he asked to integrate the team, by hiding it with his mother because this one would be opposed so that he join any club instead of studying. Of a rather frail physique (to study does not develop the bicepses), it has evil to find its place within the team, but made very to be recognized by its fellow-members. During the tournament of autumn, it will become wide receiver.
Under the nickname of the " brothers ha ha " (ハァハァ 3 兄弟) 3 hooligans of the Deimon College hide which one sees always together: Kazuki Jūmonji (十文字一輝), Kōji Kuroki (黒木浩二) and Shōzō Toganō (戸叶庄三). It is Hiruma which called them thus because he often say " Hein? heinn? heinnn? " (but are not brothers). They had been caught some in Sena in the first volume, but this one succeeded in escaping to them thanks to its speed. Hiruma then took them of the photographs compromising for not which they again touch with its new recruit. Following various coincidences (the search of negative for these photographs and a strong competition with Daikichi mainly), they joined a little in spite of them the rows of the team as a linemen.
Equip with Ōjō White Knights
In the life, Seijūrō Shin (進清十郎) is a not very talkative boy. On the ground, he is the captain of his team. It is an extremely fast linebacker, which holds the speed records on 40 yards of the high-school girls teams. It has also an impressive force, and has a capacity of analysis extremely developed for all that relates to American football. Food with the drives, its lifestyle is completely directed besides football. All this made of him the pillar of the team of White Knights, and some go even until saying that it is best the linebacker of Japan.
Haruto Sakuraba (桜庭春人) is certainly a wide receiver of White Knights, but for the general public it is above all " Sakuraba de Jori Prod". It has a rather advantageous physique, turns in publicities, leaves the derivative products… All that made of him a kind of star who starts the hysteria of the fans female no matter what it makes. This double pressure on behalf of its employer Jori Prod and of the crowd of his fans returns sometimes the difficult life to him. Within the team on the other hand, her tendency to dry the drives did not make a particularly exceptional player of it (as opposed to what its fans believe). At the time of its stay at the hospital after its accident, it however will find the desire for improving as a player, so that his celebrity is not usurped but especially for beating Shin, his friend but also her rival.
Makoto Ōtawara (大田原誠) is one big bully without brain, center of the line of White Knights. However, in spite of its force and its weight, it is always beaten by its with respect to Deimon Devil Bats, Kurita.
See the principal article: Matches of Eyeshield 21
Christmas BowlChristmas Bowl is not a trophy, but, following the example Super Bowl, a match opposing the two finalists of a tournament: One comes from the province of the Kansai (by extension, all West of the country), the other of the Kantō (in the same way for the East). There are thus two tournaments: That of Kansai, and that of Kantō, Deimon Devil Beat being in the area of Kantō. Each of the two tournaments is held in two parts:
- Initially, a series of regional tournaments, of which that of the area of Tōkyō, where 36 teams take part, in particular Deimon Devil Bats, but also Seibu Wild Gunmans, and Ōjō White Knights.
- At the conclusion of the matches, on the side of Kantō, only 8 teams is retained on the 5 regional tournaments: Three of the area of Tokyo, two of the area of Kanagawa, one of the area of Hokkaidō, one of the area of Shizuoka and one of the area of SIC.
Zh-yue: 衝鋒 21
|Random links:||Shine Martín Santos | Jean De Bast | Innate Müller | Mosenergo | Mòr knell-leac | Église_épiscopale_méthodiste|