The executive power (also called simply the executive ) is one of the three capacities constituting the State. It is charged to manage the current policy of the State.
In a parliamentary Mode, the executive power is generally called the Gouvernement, while in a Presidential regime it is called the administration or the cabinet (as with the the United States). This capacity belongs in France to the President of the Republic and the Prime Minister and its Gouvernement.
Role of the executive powerIts role is very vast, it is charged with:
- to make respect the order and the law by having under its orders the forces of police force as well as the prison authorities
- to lead the foreign politics of the State
- to direct the military force
- to represent the State through the senior officials like the ministers, secretaries or diplomats
- to direct the public services
|Random links:||Chronology of the Roman Empire of Occident | Joe Gaetjens | Moment off Truth | Emile Baffert | Route main road 659 | 295_AVANT_JÉSUS_CHRIST|