EstaciÃ³n de JÃºpiter
HistoryCommune founded in 1794 of the meeting of two villages (Bouquenom and the New City of Sarrewerden) and crossed by the the Saar, which was worth to him its name of Saar-Union .
HeraldicOf azure with band heavy shower of money
Louis Karcher, trader, father of Theodore Karcher.
Services with the population
- College of professional mainstream education, technique and Georges Imbert
- Governed electricity, member of the Club Native of the Moselle region " Energies and Services". Maintenance of first level of the cable network.
Places and monuments
Personalities related to the commune
- Georges Imbert, born with Niederstinzel in 1884 and deceased with Saar-Union in 1950. Inventor of the Gas-generating with wood.
- Theodore Karcher
- the general Virgile Schneider (1779 - 1847), Minister for the War under the Monarchy of July in the second government Soult of the May 12th 1839 at March 1st 1840.
- Common of the Low-Rhine
- Saar-Union on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Saar-Union on the site of INSEE
- Saar-Union on the site of Quid
- Localization of Saar-Union on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Saar-Union on Mapquest
- Governed electricity of Saar-Union
|Random links:||Deidad protectora | Harpo Marx | Holcostethus | Season 2 of Futurama | Conference of Lausanne | James David Forbes | Station_de_Jupiter|