In 2007, the PS invested Malek Boutih to succeed to him. It was excluded from the PS in May 2007 to be itself presented as substitute for the dissenting candidate to Malek Boutih, Martine Pinville, which will be elected with the second turn under the left label various.
- 01/01/1961 - 14/03/1965: member of the municipal council of Hinge-Pontouvre (Charente)
- 15/03/1965 - 14/03/1971: assistant of the mayor of Hinge-Pontouvre
- 15/03/1971 - 13/03/1977: assistant of the mayor of Hinge-Pontouvre
- 14/03/1977 - 05/03/1983: assistant of the mayor of Hinge-Pontouvre
- 06/03/1983 - 12/03/1989: mayor of Hinge-Pontouvre
- 19/03/1989 - 18/06/1995: mayor of Hinge-Pontouvre
- 02/04/1993 - 21/04/1997: deputy of the 4th district of Charente
- 25/06/1995 - 18/03/2001: mayor of Hinge-Pontouvre
- 01/06/1997 - 18/06/2002: deputy of the 4th district of Charente
- since the 18/03/2001: mayor of Hinge-Pontouvre
- since the 18/06/2002: deputy of the 4th district of Charente
Jean Claude Beauchaud in addition followed the occupation of teacher and swimming teacher on the commune of Angouleme. He is also implied in the associative and sporting medium.
|Random links:||Claude Auchinleck | History of the United States of America | Public prosecutor (France) | List artists in contemporary art | Clube C Remo | Priscilia de Selve | Spectre_électromagnétique|