Born in 1944, economist of formation, Erwan Valerie founded in 1969 with Yann Choucq the monthly magazine Sav Breizh , transformed into 1971 in review of two-monthly studies, and the direction until the disappearance of the review in 1975 ensured of it. It was devoted then to work of historical research and Linguistique.
- Theory of the Nation , published in 1971 at the time of the transformation into review of studies of the monthly magazine Sav Breizh ( Upright Brittany! ).
- Common Breton and parishes of Armorique , Beltan, Brasparts, 1986,
- Diazezoù studi istorel year will anvioù-parrez (Treated historical toponymy of Brittany), An Young stag, Relecq-Kerhuon, 1995, 3 vol., Breton and French translation.
- Treated historical toponymy of Brittany , thesis of doctorate (Breton text and French translation), Year Young stag, 1995.
- art and manner of pronouncing these crowned place names of Brittany , the Fish-wagon/ArMen, Douarnenez, 1996,
- Theory of the Nation ; republished with three other tests (“Theory of the Nation”, “Places language in the combat of national release”, “Europe against Brittany”, and “Us cruel buildings”), written between 1971 and 1976, under the title Us cruel buildings , by the editions An Young stag in 1997.
- They are insane these Breton!! , case of survival for discoverer of Armoriques , Coop Breizh, Spézet, 2003, with the illustrator Nono.
|Random links:||European geostationary navigation overlay system | Landaman | Nani | Henri Lavorel | Company of the railroad from Dakar to Saint-Louis | Kido_Takayoshi|