Revealed by Dr. DRE, Eminem is recognized for its talent in the use of the figures of sonorities and in particular for its skilful handling of the Allitération (the American magazine Rolling Stone called it The Alliterator ), of the Assonance or the Word game inter alia. Eminem is also able to vary the speed of its voice and to change style of many times on the same song. It is discussed for the words of some of its songs. With the enormous success of its album The Marshall Mathers LP left in May 2000 and its nomination for four Grammy Award S, of which the “album of the year”, of associations as the GLAAD denounced some of its texts judging them homophobes, while others denounce the extreme violence of certain titles. Nevertheless, Eminem was covered with praises by the Hip Hop community and the poet Seamus Heaney as a rhymester except par ( ability lyrical ). Although Eminem is not regarded as an artist engaged politically in his songs, in 2004 and before the presidential elections, it leaves the song “Mosh”, scathing attack anti Bush which denounces also its decision to go to make the Guerre in Iraq. In 2006 Eminem, Mos Def and Immortal Technique create together a song which takes again the discussed thesis of the imposture of September 11th: “Such the Truth”.
The Marshall young personAfter a difficult departure in her life, to start with the abandonment of the hearth of her father two months after her birth, his/her Debbie mother will assume only the education of small Marshall. This abandonment will never be forgiven with his/her father; one finds on several occasions in the songs of Eminem of the allusions little developing addressed to his attention. Even if since the father of Eminem tried to restick the pieces when it knew his famous son, this last refused to re-examine it by declaring to him that it had in the past sent to him letters, remained without answers during its adolescence. Marshall also has a little brother named Nathan
Marshall Mathers (Eminem) passed the major part of its youth in the districts of the difficult suburbs of Detroit in the Michigan. As he tells it, he regularly underwent ill-treatments on behalf of the young people whom he attended because he was white and of frail appearance. The many removals did not change anything with this situation: everywhere where it went there remained a scapegoat. Thus at the 9 years age, it is violently made tabasser by an imposing comrade D' Angelo Bailey. Marshall will remain ten days in the coma and will keep the after-effects of this violence. This episode of its life will be included in the piece “Brain Damage” (cerebral damage).
After this violent event, the torturers of Marshall calm themselves, and it starts meetings of musculation. It will be able finally to discover the life and to spend time with his uncle Ronnie, one year its elder, which it regards as his big brother and his best friend. Ronnie makes him discover its albums of rap, in particular a film original soundtrack Breakin which includes the title “Reckless” of Ice-T, and Eminem is impassioned for the writing of rhymes. Marshall discovers the love near a classmate, Kimberley Scott (alias Kim), which it meets at the 14 years age. After four years of common life, the two young people marry in 1990.
Beginnings of EminemIn 1993, very collapses in the life of Marshall when he learns that Ronnie commits suicide following a sentimental depression. The shock removes any desire to him for writing rhymes during two years. The December 25th 1995, Kim puts at the world Hailie Jade Mathers, and Marshall which connects the odd jobs then decides to make rap to leave and offer it to his/her daughter the childhood which he did not know. It chooses the name of scene Eminem (M & M, for Marshall and Mathers).
The beginnings of Eminem are rather timid, and in 1996 its first album Infinite which does not leave that in Detroit is sold only to a few thousands of specimens. Criticisms are shared, one reproaches in particular Eminem for proposing a style too similar to artists such as Nas and AZ. This failure does not arrange the moral one of the young singer, who would have been until making an suicide attempt.
Birth of Slim ShadyEminem then seeks then a new musical identity. Thus is born Slim Shady , character presenting a “dark” facet more of the rappor. In 1997, it leaves its second album, The Slim Shady EP , more black that the first and who make the good share with new the misadventure.
SuccessWith the beginning of the year 1997 the turning of its musical career takes place: it gains Wake Up Show' S Freestyle Performer Of The Year and finishes second of Rap Olympics to Los Angeles what it is worth to him to be located by Dr. DRE, the famous producer Hip-Hop who makes it sign on his label Aftermath Entertainment . Eminem takes again then its The Slim Shady EP , alters it using Dr. DRE and incorporates the tubes " in it; My Name Is " and " Guilty Conscience " . In 1999, Eminem thus delivers its third opus, The Slim Shady LP , which proves to be its first album left on a major. Indecent words and a single flow and very technique make it possible Slim to be a world success (the album is triple platinum disc).
It also forms the group D-12 (Dirty Dozen is “The Dirty Dozen”, each of the six members having a double being used to him as discharge system), whose members are Eminem, Proof (friendly of childhood of Eminem which will be killed in 2006), Bizarre, The Kon Artis, Kuniva and Swifty Mc Vay (this last replaced Bugz after its assassination). They record their first album The Underground EP , left only with Detroit.
The confirmation…The May 23rd 2000, Eminem leaves its second true album, The Marshall Mathers LP , always under the label of Dr. DRE, who is one of the most sold albums history of the rap (more than 1,7 million sales the first week). Propelled at the top of the charts thanks to the tubes " The Real Slim Shady" , " The Way I Am" and " Stan" , the album is of an originality surprising with pieces like " Marshall Mathers" , " Bitch Please II" , " Under The Influence" , " Criminal" or " Kim" (this last putting in scene the murder of sound ex Kim by its alter ego Slim Shady). This success is crowned in the tread by a round Up in memorable Smoke with Dr. DRE but also Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, Xzibit, Kurupt, Nate Dogg, MC Ren and its friends of D-12.
… and discusses itA great number of its titles feed however from important controversies; Eminem is in particular shown of homophobie. It is justified by calling upon its alter ego, Slim Shady:
- “ Parfois on scene I play the part of the average, narrow American of spirit and conservative, who rejects all that is different. This role is symbolized by the alter ego which I created in my songs, Slim Shady. I like to endorse this character, just to show people at which point they are ridiculous. Some do not include/understand me and take this irony literally …”.
It is as by the character Slim Shady as he manages to be expressed freely, being thus avenged for all that he underwent before and makes use of its music like therapy: “Why would I need to see a psychiatrist? The world is my therapeutist”. It also benefits from this alter ego to answer the media or other detractors by mixing as with his practice the serious one, cynicism or the irony like it makes it in various its titles: “People say that I have a bad influence I answer them that the world is already only one cluster of rubbish, I am only one among so many others” says it in the refrain of " Bad Influence" . This attitude is confirmed in the song “Renegade” (on the album The Blueprint of Jay-Z), where Eminem is addressed to its listeners but answers especially the charges of the media and the famous sect of the Church of Jesus-Christ of the saints of the last days which stated to see in him an unbeliever man had by the demon:
- “They indicate me like a threat and if this role is truly mien, then I will accept it without stumbling/But if it is not the case, you will have to accept this hard and is sad truth anger that I répend in order to nourish your spirit of it? /Is this beautiful music which I make so that you can cherish it? /Is with us as anybody to decide if Shady is as bad as they it claim/Or if the latter is on the contrary one of the last loopholes/Which uses its music to guide it, sharing thanks to it its vision and his demons I break the painting in which they paint me like a promoter of hatred or a diabolic atheist I am the scapegoat of the media, the last of a long list/On which they can point finger to be cleared of their faults/All, without exception, are felt reluctant to give you the least love; but what did I thus make? /I am simply only one child of the misery which built its fortune on the back of these leeches”.
In 2001, Eminem records a second album (the first major album) with the D-12 entitled Devil' S Night, of which the titles " Purple Pills" , " Ain' T Nuttin' Drank Music" and " Fight Music" is noticed. The same year, from the legal troubles begin. The first charges are of a family nature: initially with his/her mother for insults, and this in particular for the title " Criminal" where Eminem known as:
- “My mother was plunged in drugs - alcohol, cigarettes and ecstasy/a seed was going to grow in it and to become as insane as it was it/When the baby left, he was disfigured, had the malformés ligaments/does not make fun of this baby because this baby it was me/I am a criminal - an animal which one put out of cage and who has turned out badly/But how can it be different when nobody deals with himself”.
DedicationIts fifth album The Eminem Show left the May 28th 2002 is more software in its contents lyricist. That does not prevent it from being sold as much as the precedent thanks to " Without Me" , " Business" , " Cleanin' out My Closet" and " Sing For The Moment" . 2002 are the year of Eminem because it begins with the cinema as main actor in the film 8 Mile , of the street name which separates the black district from the white district with Détroit, at the sides of Kim Basinger, Mekhi Phifer and Brittany Murphy. The film meets an immense critical and commercial success with the the United States and in France where it leaves in rooms the February 26th 2003. The original soundtrack of film is also a success with a whole host of stars recognized, and especially the piece " Yourself" roofing stone; (which will see Eminem rewarded for a Academy Awards, Oscar for this title) which becomes the individual one more sold of the rappor and is often compared with famous “Eye Of The Tiger” of the series of the Rocky. In 2004, D-12 is of return with the album D12 World of which the titles " My Band" and " How Come" ensures success to him.
After 8-MileFor its sixth album, Still , Eminem mingles as with its practice serious songs mild nutters and pieces. In “Just It Roofing stone”, he parodies, inter alia, Michael Jackson; this last takes it very badly and requires, then obtains, the shrinking of the clip of the American chain Study Bureau. The October 26th 2004, at one week of the American elections, Eminem diffuses the clip of " Mosh " , a powerful anthem anti Bush:
- “Enough of blood poured for oil, we have our clean battle fatal to fight on our Pas ground other psychological warfare with an aim of mystifying us and of leading us to think that we are not honest Regardez in its eyes, it does not have a place there that for the lie the spangled banner catch and was bleached to be replaced by its own face”.
One year difficultIn 2005, after a round exhausting with the the United States, the Anger Management Turn , it cancels its round in Europe, which was at the origin to pass by the Stade de France the September 7th 2005. He was hospitalized for dependence with the sleeping pills. In spite of the rumors affirming that it was going to withdraw world of the rap, it announced that it made just a pause to benefit from its family and to concentrate on the production.
The December 10th left Curtain Call , collection of pieces which comprises three news, and it is this same day that he announces on the waves of a radio of Détroit which he was reconciled with his Kim ex-wife and remarie with it the January 14th 2006 in Rochester Hills in the Michigan for divorcing again 3 months later, and for finally recovering together a few months afterwards.
At the beginning of year, its protected second, Obie Trice, of Strait, are made wound by ball with the head but will leave itself there alive. The April 11th, his/her best friend and accomplice of the group D-12, Proof, is made kill by ball, following a shooting, in front of a club located on the 8 Mile Road , the CCC. Irony of fate, the clip " Like Toy Soldiers " of left Eminem less than one year ago put in scene the misdeeds which the competitions present could cause in the medium of the rap, the whole illustrated by the assassination of Proof by balls, in the streets of Strait. A few weeks later, Swift, member of the group D-12 is condemned to 93 days of prison to have missed a visit before the court, following one period of probation due to a driving under influence of intoxication, because it took part in the funeral of Proof. In May, it is Sindy Syringe (woman of Odd, one of the members of D-12), which is made in its turn draw above with Detroit.
The return of Shady RecordsAugust 15th, 2006 leaves, under the label of the label Shady Records, the second album of Obie Trice entitled Second Round' S One Me mainly produced by Eminem. Eminem affirms to want to give the label of balance and to promote its new artists, Cashis, Stat Quo and Bobby Creekwater through compilation Eminem Presents: The Re-Up , left on December 4th, 2006.
Exit in September 2007, the album Curtis of 50 Hundreds will déboulera in the second place of the American billboard behind that of Kanye West, Eminem & Dr. DRE are always certified with the production.
Little time afterwards, Eminem declared with a radio New Yorkean that apart from the production, he probably worked on a forthcoming album without to deliver more information.
- the American magazine RollingStone established a fast definition of Eminem in one of its editions as an introduction of the character: “Eminem. Énonciateur. Allitérateur. The enfant terrible of Strait able to make rimer 14 syllables on each one of its worms. ”
- It was tracked by the CIA following the diffusion in 2003, initially on Internet, of the song We ace Americans , the words of Eminem which can encourage to kill president Bush.
- It has two half-brothers and a half-sister.
- the major influences that Eminem knew during its youth are those of his/her uncle Ronnie, the Beastie Boys, Cool L J, 2 Live Crew, Run DMC, and of the 3rd Bass.
- Eminem fell into the rap after having heard Reckless of Ice-T, he wrote his first rhymes at 12 years and spent the evenings to learn how the dictionary in order to extend his vocabulary.
- It is very Ami with very discussed Rocker Marilyn Manson, one making of the appearances Live with the other, and vice versa. Manson will take part even in a Remix " Metal " title The Way I Am of Eminem.
- Of the texts of Eminem was allowed at the university of Harvard after this one was congratulated by the Irish poet Seamus Heaney which was rewarded for the Nobel Prize of literature and by Mr. Johnson, American poet. The texts of Eminem in question are “Rock'n'roll Bottom” (present on the album The Slim Shady LP left in 1999) and “Flying Over The Nest” (left under the name of “It' S Ok” on the album Infinite in 1996). Texts of late the 2Pac and discussed Ras Kass are also studied with Harvard.
- Eminem gave to Paul Rosenberg one of his Grammy gained in 2000.
- the MC favorites of Eminem are: Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, 2Pac, Notorious B.I.G, Kool G Rap, Redman, Jay-Z, Kurupt, Nas, Jadakiss and KRS-One.
- Eminem had wanted sampler the title “Dream One” of Aerosmith for its 17 years. Later Proof recalled him, then Eminem carried out “Sing For The Moment” which is in the album The Eminem Show .
- Paul Rosenberg is the manager of Eminem since 1995.
- Eminem and Paul Rosenberg created the radio station Shade 45 in collaboration with Sirius in 2004. It is about the " first Hip Hop station without censure".
- the favorite title of Eminem to dance east “Could Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See” of Busta Rhymes.
- Eminem refused a role in Training Day with Denzel Washington and Ethan Hawke because the project 8 Mile was launched.
- the entourage of Eminem confirmed the fact that it was involved with boxing with the ex-trainer of Lennox Lewis.
- the collective of Eminem is called D-12 alias Dirty Dozen . There exist 6 members in this group and each one of them has an alter-ego (ex: Eminem/Slim Shady). In the beginning a rappor of the name of Bugz belonged to the group but he was assassinated. Later, a rappor of Strait called Swift will integrate the group. In April 2006, Proof, the best friend of Eminem and one of the pillars of the group will be him also killed by balls in a club located on famous the 8 Mile Road at Detroit.
- Eminem officially wrote many texts for Dr. DRE.
- Eminem created the label Shady Records in affiliation with Interscope in 2000. It produces and composes for various of its foalta within its label. Its protected are: its group D-12 and Obie Trice also coming from Strait, 50 Hundred of New York, Stat Quo and Bobby Creekwater of Atlanta and finally, Cashis which comes from Chicago. To note that The Alchemist also signed with Shady Records.
- Eminem received a Hip Hop Summit Award in 2003 for its good deeds with charity works, in particular after having given a million dollars in a caritative work aiming at helping the homeless people of the town of Detroit.
- Eminem is first MC in the history of Hip Hop to have gained Academy Awards (Oscar). It also gained 9 Grammy awards.
- In famous the manga One Part, one of the characters, Ener, is inspired by Eminem because the author (Eiichirō Oda) is a large admiror. It is also what occurs in the American comic Wanted, where Mark Millar and JG Jones strongly took as a starting point the physique of Eminem to make the main character.
- Eminem was made tattoo the name of “Proof” along its left front armlever. It is about a homage to DeShaun Dupree Holton alias Proof, his best friend who was killed by balls on April 11th, 2006. There is that a few years, Eminem had made in the same way with a tattooing on its shoulder in memory of Ronnie (his/her uncle), the person who was nearest to him being child and who committed suicide thereafter.
- Eminem had a guitar, it is exposed to the top of the staircases of the Hard rock Coffee of Paris. It is a white guitar of the Stratocaster type.
Samples and Reprises againThe Slim Shady LP
- My Name Is = Labi Siffre - “I Got The”
- Bottom Rock'n'roll = Big Brother & the Company Holding - “Summertime”
- I' m Shady = Curtis Mayfield - “Pusherman”
- Cum One Everybody = the Grapefruit - “Gimme What You Got”
- Guilty Conscience = Ronald Stein - “Pigs Go Home”
- Stan = Dido - “Thank You” (Album: No Angel)
- Kill You = Jacques Loussier - “Impulse”
- Kim = Led Zeppelin - “When the Raised Station-wagons” (Album: Led Zeppelin IV)
- Without Me = Malcolm McLaren - “Buffalo Gals”
- Sing For The Moment = Aerosmith - “Dream One” (Album: Aerosmith, one can find this Chanson under other alternatives in certain albums of the group).
- Hailie' S Song = Jimmy Ponder - “While My Guitar Gently Weeps” (Album: While My Guitar Gently Weeps)
- Till I Collapse = Queen - “We Will You Rock'n'roll” (Album: News off the World)
- Like Toy Soldiers = Martika - “Toy Soldiers”
- Crazy In Coils = Heart - “Crazy One You”
- Mosh = Main Ingredient - “Just Don' T Want to Be Lonely”
- 1996 : Infinity
- 1997: The Slim Shady EP
- 1999 : The Slim Shady LP
- 2000: The Marshall Mathers LP
- 2002: The Eminem Show
- 2004: Still
- 2006: my gun
- 2008 : King Mathers (provisional title) (in project)
Maxis & demonstrations
- 1992 : Steppin' onto the Scene
- 1995: Fuckin' Backstabber/Drunk Intent
- 2002 : 8 Mile Soundtrack
- 2002: Hits And Unreleased
- 2002 : The Freestyle Show
- 2003: Don' T Cal Me Marshall LP
- 2003: Straight From The Lab EP
- 2004 : Eminem Is Back
- 2004 : D-12 : D12 World
- 2005 : Curtain Cal - The Hits
- 2006: Eminem Present: The Re-Up
Collaborations and appearances
- 1998 : 5 Stars Generals feat. Shabaam Sahdeeq on the maximum one of Rawkus, Sound Clash
- 1998: Trife Thieves feat. Odd & Fuzz on the album Attack Off The Weirdos EP
- 1999: What' S The Difference feat. Dr. DRE & Xzibit on the album 2001
- 1999: Forgot Butt DRE feat. Dr. DRE on the album 2001
- 1999: Hustlers And Hardcore feat. Domingo & Feel-X on the album Behind The Doors Off The 13th Floor
- 1999: Anthem feat. RZA, DJ Revolution & KRS One on the album of Sway & Tech, This gold That
- 1999: Any Man feat. Pharoahe Monch on the album Soundbombing II
- 1999: Fuck off feat. Kid rock'n'roll on the album Devil Without because
- 1999: The Last Hit feat. The High And Mighty on the album Home Field Advantage
- 1999: Busta Rhymes feat. Missy Elliott on the album Da Real World
- 1999: Dead Wrong feat. The Notorious B.I.G on the album Born Again
- 2000: Rush Ya Clique feat. Outsidaz on the album Night Life EP
- 2000: Off The Wall feat. Redman on the album Nutty Professor II B.O
- 2000: What Yew I Was White feat. Sticky Fingaz on the album Black Trash: The Autobiography Off Kirk Jones
- 2000: Don' T Approach Me feat. Xzibit on the album Restless
- 2001: Renegade feat. Jay-Z on the album The Blueprint
- 2002: Rock'n'roll City feat. Royce Da 5 ' 9" on the album Rock'n'roll City
- 2002: Watch Deez feat. Thirstin Howl III on the album Skilligan' S Island
- 2002: My Name feat. Xzibit & Nate Dogg on the album Man Vs Machine
- 2003: Nuttin' To Do feat. Royce Da 5 ' 9" on the album Build And Destroy
- 2003: Renegades feat. Royce Da 5 ' 9" on the album Build And Destroy
- 2003: She' S The One feat. Royce Da 5 ' 9" on the album Build And Destroy
- 2003: What The Happy feat. Royce Da 5 ' 9" & Method Man on the album Build And Destroy
- 2003: One Day At has Time feat. 2Pac & Outlawz on the album Tupac Resurrection B.O
- 2003: Patiently Waiting feat. 50 Hundred on the album Get Rich gold Die Tryin'
- 2003: Don' T Push Me feat. 50 Hundred & Lloyd Banks on the album Get Rich gold Die Tryin'
- 2003: Flawless Victory feat. Raw Collection on the album Private Circle
- 2003: Lady feat. Obie Trice on the album Cheers
- 2003: Shit Hits The Fan feat. Obie Trice & Dr. DRE on the album Cheers
- 2003: We All Die One Day feat. Obie Trice, 50 Hundred & Lloyd Banks on the album Cheers
- 2003: Hands One You feat. Obie Trice on the album Cheers
- 2003: Outro feat. Obie Trice & D-12 on the album Cheers
- 2003: Go To Sleep feat. DMX & Obie Trice on the album Cradle To The Serious B.O
- 2003: 911 feat. Boo-Yaa Tribe & B-Real on the album West Koastra Nostra
- 2003: Warrior Leaves 2 feat. Lloyd Banks, 50 Hundred & Nate Dogg on the album The Hunger For More
- 2004: Welcome To D-Block feat. Jadakiss, Styles P. & Sheek Louch on the album KIS Off Death
- 2004: Soldier Like Me (Return Off The Soulja) feat. 2Pac on the Honest album to the Range
- 2004: Black Knitting machine feat. 2Pac, Kastro & Noble Young on the Honest album to the Range
- 2005: We Ain' T feat. The Range on the album The Documentary
- 2005: Gatman And Robbin feat. 50 Hundred on the album The Massacres
- 2005: Lean Back (Remix) feat. Conceited Joe, Remy My, Ma$e & Lil' Jon on the album All Gold Nothing
- 2005: Pimplikeness feat. Proof, Kuniva, Odd Swifty McVay & on the album Searching For Jerry Garcia
- 2005: Hip Hop feat. Odd on the album Hannicap Circus
- 2005: Drama Setter feat. Tony Yayo & Obie Trice on the album Thoughts Of has Predicate Felon
- 2005: Off To Tijuana feat. Hush, Swifty McVay & Kuniva on the album Bulletproof
- 2005: My Ballz feat. D-12 on the album The Longest Yard B.O
- 2006: Welcome 2 Strait City feat. Trick Trick on the album The People Vs
- 2006: No More To Say feat. Trick Trick & Proof on the album The People Vs
- 2006: The Most Shady feat. The Notorious B.I.G & Obie Trice on the album Duets - Final The Chapter
- 2006: There They Go feat. Obie Trice, Big Herc & Trick Trick on the album Second Round' S One Me
- 2006: Smack That feat. Akon on the album Konvicted
- 2006: You Don' T Know feat. 50 Hundred & Ca$his & Lloyd Banks on the album The Re-Up
- 2007: Pistol Poppin feat. Ca$his on the album The County Hound EP
- 2007: Touchdown feat. T.I on the album T.I. Vs T.I.P.
- 2007 : Peep Show 50 Hundred on the album Curtis
Catalog of films
It also appears in the video game 50 Hundreds: Bulletproof
RewardsAcademy Awards (the Oscars)
- 2003 - Better Song for “Yourself Roofing stone” of the B.O. 8 Mile ( Academy Award for Best Song )
Golden Globe Nomination
- 2003 - Better Song of film Original soundtrack for “Yourself Roofing stone” of the B.O. 8 Mile ( Best Original Song in has Motion Picture )
- 2000 - Better Performance Rap Solo for “My Name Is” of the album The Slim Shady LP ( Best Rap Solo Performance )
- 2000 - Better Rap Album for The Slim Shady LP ( Best rap album )
- 2001 - Better Performance Rap Solo for “The Real Slim Shady” of the album The Marshall Mathers LP ( Best Rap Solo Performance )
- 2001 - Better Rap Performance in Duet or Group (With Dr. DRE) for " Forgot Dre" Butt; album Dr. DRE 2001 ( Best Rap Performance by has duet gold group )
- 2001 - Better Rap Album for The Marshall Mathers LP ( Best Rap Album )
- 2003 - Better Clip short-measuring for “Without Me” of the album The Eminem Show ( Best shorts form music video )
- 2003 - Better Rap album for The Eminem Show ( Best Rap Album )
- 2004 - Better Performance Rap Solo for “Yourself Roofing stone” of the B.O of 8 Mile O.S.T ( Male Best Rap solo performance )
- 2004 - Better Rap Song for “Yourself Roofing stone” of the B.O of 8 Mile O.S.T. ( Best Rap Song )
Grammy Award nominations
- 2006 - Better Rap Song for “Mockingbird” of the album Still ( Best Rap Song )
- 2006 - Better Rap Performance in Duet or Group for " Still/Curtains Down" (With Dr. DRE & 50 Hundreds) of the album Still ( Best Rap Performance by has duet gold group )
- 2006 - Better Rap album for Encore ( Best Rap Album )
MTV Movie Awards
- 2002 - Better Male interpreter, for 8 Mile ( Male Best Performance )
- 2002 - Better male Performance, for 8 Mile ( Best breakthrough male performance )
- 1999 - male Revelation for “My Name Is” of the album The Slim Shady LP ( Best New Artist )
- 2000 - Clip of the year for “The Real Slim Shady” of the album The Marshall Mathers LP ( Video Best )
- 2000 - Clip of the year masculine category for “The Real Slim Shady” of the album The Marshall Mathers LP ( Male Best Video )
- 2000 - Better Rap Clip (With Dr. DRE) for “Forgot Butt DRE”, ofalbum Dr. DRE 2001 ( Best rap video )
- 2002 - Clip of the year for “Without Me”, of the album The Eminem Show ( Video Best )
- 2002 - Clip of the year masculine category, for “Without Me”, of the album The Eminem Show ( male Best video )
- 2002 - Better Rap Clip for “Without Me”, of the album The Eminem Show ( Best Rap Video )
- 2002 - Better Realization, for “Without Me”, of the album The Eminem Show ( Best Direction )
- 2003 - Better film Original soundtrack, for “Yourself Roofing stone”, of the B.O. 8 Mile O.S.T. ( Best Video from has film )
- 1999 - Better hip-hop act ( Best Hip-Hop Act )
- 2000 - Better hip-hop act
- 2000 - Better album, for The Marshall Mathers LP
- 2001 - Better hip-hop act
- 2002 - Better act male
- 2002 - Better hip-hop act
- 2002 - Better album, for The Eminem Show
- 2003 - Better hip-hop act
- 2004 - Better hip-hop act (With D-12)
American Music Awards
- 2003 - Better pop male artist/rock'n'roll
- 2003 - Better pop album/rock'n'roll, for The Eminem Show
- 2003 - Better male artist hip-hop/R&B
- 2003 - Better album hip-hop/R&B, for The Eminem Show
- 2005 - Better male artist hip-hop/R&B
- 2006 - Better male artist hip-hop/R&B
|Random links:||Diptera | La matriz | Oristano | Nicolas Joubert d' Angoulevent | George Bricker | Christian Blachas | Châtaigne_de_Morris|