Born the May 20th 1973 with 19:15 with Paris (18th), Elsa Lunghini is the girl of Georges Lunghini (actor, photographer, type-setter) and of Christiane Jobert (painter and sculptrice, sister of Marlène Jobert). She is of Italian origin by her father and her Luigi grandfather (this first name is also that of his/her son).
In 1981, Elsa interprets as of the 7 years age its first role with the cinema in film of Claude Miller, Police custody at the sides of Romy Schneider, Lino Ventura and Michel Serrault.
It makes several films thereafter of which the woman of my life in 1986. It is at the time of this film that Elsa would be tested with the song since she will sing the title You does not go from there . This test will be crowned success since it will enable him to be, at the 13 years age, the youngest artist with being number 1 with signal 50. With final, the title will remain 8 weeks number 1 of the sales the individual ones.
In 1988, it leaves the college, it is the emancipation, it buys an apartment, it is decided it will make its career in the music. It leaves its first album, which has much success, with in particular the tubes Something in my heart , a novel of friendship (friend give has me reason) in duet with Glenn Medeiros, Jour of snow , Per same hour in two years and Jamais us in duet with Laurent Voulzy.
In 1990, it leaves its second album Only for that… from which the titles Only for that are extracted and Pleure gently . This album will meet less success but will not prevent it from being, in October of this same year, the youngest artist with being with the poster of the Olympia of Paris in main program.
In 1992, Elsa breaks its image of teenager with her 3ère album, Douce violence, a a little different album, between ballade melancholic person and insolence. The title headlight of this album will be Bouscule me with a clip, which will precisely hustle the image that the public had of it. After a pause due to maternity, Elsa leaves in 1996 its 4ère album studio Each day is a long way. This album marks a rupture in the career of Elsa since, for the first time, it signs the near total of the texts. In spite of very good criticisms, this album will not meet its public.
Following a conflict with its old recording company, it will have to wait 8 years before being able to leave its 5ère album studio, Of lava and sap in April 2004. As for its precedent opus, Elsa signs a good part of the texts, thus confirming its statute of auteure interprets.
This album will be followed of a series in concerts to European in September 2005, whose collecting will make it possible Elsa to propose in live April 2006 its first after nearly 20 years of career.
Elsa is also implied in several caritative causes, it takes part in particular annually in the round in concerts of the Enfoirés for the Resto du coeur like with other causes, such as Sol In If or Bout of life, association which comes to assistance of the amputated people and of which it is also spokesperson with his former companion, the world champion of football Bixente Lizarazu.
It also turned in the publicities televised for yoghourts to Senja soya of Danone.
- 1988 : Elsa
- 1990 : Only for that…
- 1992: Soft violence
- 1996: Each day is a long way
- 1997: Elsa, essence 1986-1993
- 2004: Of lava and sap
- 2006: Connection Live
- 1986 : You does not go from there
- 1987: Something in my heart
- 1988: a novel of friendship (in duet with Glenn Medeiros)
- 1988: Day of snow
- 1989: Per same hour in 2 years
- 1989: Never us
- 1990: Only for that
- 1991: Cries
- 1991 gently: What that can make him
- 1992: Hustles to me
- 1993: Chinese torture
- 1993: All time, all time
- 1996: Each day is a long way
- 1997: Under my dress
- 1997: time turns to the storm
- 2004: My love
- 2004: has what that serves
- 2005: Eternity
- 2006: Connections (live)
- October 1990: Olympia
- April 1997: Bataclan
- September 2005: European
Participation in the Resto du coeur
- 1997 : the Zenith of the Dumbs:
- 1998: Dumbs in Heart:
- 1999: the Dumbs, last edition before the year 2000
- 2000: Dumbs in 2000
- 2001: the odyssey of the Dumbs
- 2002: the Dumbs, all in the same boat
- 2004: the Dumbs in space
- 2005: the train of the Dumbs
- 2006: the village of the Dumbs
Catalog of films
- 1981 : Police custody of Claude Miller: Camille (the child)
- 1984: Train of hell of Roger Hanin
- 1985: Red kiss of Véra Belmont: Rosa
- 1986 : the Woman of my life of Governed Wargnier: Éloïse
- 1987 : Where that you would be of Alain Bergala: Anne
- 1992: the Return of Casanova of Edouard Niermans: Marcolina
- 2002 : Death is russet-red of Christian Faure: Charlotte
- 2005: Three Days in June of Philippe Venault: Sylvie
- 2007: Where are you? (according to the novel of Marc Levy) of Courteous Miguel: Susanne
|Random links:||Atari 2600 | Morphopsychology | Iznogoud (film) | Bettongia | Cindré | Erik Heijblok | Ledsham,_West_Yorkshire|