Edwin Black is a writer and American journalist.
In its investigation, IBM and the Holocaust, appeared in 2001, Edwin Black denounces the commercial relations between the giant of data processing and the Nazi Germany. IBM would have sold with the mode national-Socialist machines making it possible to facilitate recenscement population and to associate with each individual a " code bar informatique". This system would have made it possible to identify the Jewish population of Germany of 1933 with 1939, although this information is démanties by several historians.
- 1984 - The Transfer Agreement
- 1999 - Format C:
- 2001 - IBM and the holocaust
- 2003 - War Against the Weak
- 2003 - Ethnic Cleansing in Connecticut.
- 2004 - Banking one Baghdad
- 2006 - Internal Combustion
- official site of Edwin Black (in English)
- IBM and the holocaust (in English)
|Random links:||Kumbhamelâ | Coyah | Greg Centauro | Myrmicinae | Smoke detector | Bryan_R._Wilson|