See also: Baer
Its register is rather humor verbeux and shifted, almost distancié when he is not schoolkid, with the characteristic at the very least cocasse to speak anything to say. Its skill to juggle with words however simple gives the illusion of a intellectual power and rhetoric out of the commun run. Edouard Baer says it itself: he is not an intellectual. For some, this particular humor attenuates according to time that Edouard Baer passes immersed in his new role of master of ceremony society man. For others, Baer keeps its so personal tone.
He is the brother of the singer Julien Baer.
- 1992 : the large ball , on Radio operator Nova, with Ariel Wizman.
- 1993 : Ninety , on Channel Jimmy, with Ariel Wizman.
- 1994 : It is not the 20:00 , on Canal+.
- 1994: With the meeting of various aspects of the contemporary world , always on Channel + and still with Ariel Wizman.
- 1997 - 1999: Nowhere elsewhere , on Channel + and in solo.
- 2003 : the large diving board , on France 2.
Catalog of films
- 1994 : the soft Madness of Frederic Garden
- 1995: Spoke of Thomas Gilou
- 1996: the Apartment of Gilles Mimouni
- 1996: Fifteen without tickets of Samuel Tasinaje
- 1996: Cameleone of Benoit Cohen
- 1997: Heroins of Gerard Krawczyk
- 1998: Nothing on Robert Pascal Bonitzer
- 1999: Bostella of Edouard Baer
- 2000: the Brothers Sister of Frederic Garden
- 2000: the Room of the Magicians of Claude Miller
- 2001: Betty Fisher and other stories of Claude Miller
- 2001: God is large, I am very small of Pascale Bailly
- 2001: Tomorrow and the every day after of Bernard Stora
- 2001: Astérix & Obélix: Mission Cléopâtre of Alain Chabat
- 2002: Tie club of Frederic Garden
- 2002: Paris, I love you of Bernardo Bertolucci
- 2002: Voluntary the of Jean-Pierre Mocky
- 2002: the Bison (and its Dorine neighbor) of Isabelle Nanty
- 2003: Double Zero of Gerard Worse
- 2003: With drinking Marion Vernoux
- 2004: Mensonges and treasons and more if affinities of Laurent Tirard
- 2005: Akoibon of Edouard Baer
- 2005: Holidays of Christmas of Jan Bucquoy
- 2005: Combien you like me? of Bertrand Blier
- 2006: Brigades of the Tiger of Jerome Cornuau
- 2006: I think of you of Pascal Bonitzer
- 2007: Molière of Laurent Tirard: Gilding
- 2007: the girl cut into two of Claude Chabrol: the actor
Realizer, scenario writer
- 1999: Bostella
- its project of 2002 Tribulations Marrakech was cancelled and forever considering the day.
- 2005: Akoibon
- Studio 5 on France 5, an emission on the French song.
- the blue Bird ( The Battle off war ) with the theater of the black Ball in Paris (January in March 2007).
- 2000 : Tie club , role for which it obtains the Molière of the male theatrical revelation 2001
- 2003: Large Mezze with François Rollin, with the Theater of the Roundabout in Paris.
- 2006 : the insane one and true life of Luigi Prizzoti by Edouard Baer and his troop itself, with the Cicada in Paris (Official site).
- Site on Edouard Baer
- Mailing list devoted to Edouard Baer
- Site on the emission [[the Center of visionnage of the emission Nowhere elsewhere on the chain Channel more with an aim of contributing to its improvement insofar as it would be necessary to do it]]
|Random links:||Pierre Galand | Ray Shero | Sovico | Eyes in the Blue ones | Glory of Frederic | Moustapha_Akkad|