See also: Blum
Roland Blum , Political man French, born the July 12th 1945 with the Warp ends-Mirabeau (Rhone delta). He is married and father of a child, Pierre Laurent. Former student of the Institut of political studies of Aix-en-Provence, bachelor of law he is also prize winner of this Faculty. He is elected appointed the June 16th 2002, for XIIe legislature (2002 - 2007), in the First district of the Rhone delta (1st). He belongs to the group UMP. He is president of the UMP group at the municipal council.
- 26/03/1979 - 17/03/1985: Member of the General advice of the Rhone delta
- 14/03/1983 - 19/03/1989: Member of the municipal council of Marseilles (Rhone delta)
- 24/07/1984 - 04/04/1987: European deputy
- 18/03/1985 - 29/03/1992: Member of the General advice of the Rhone delta
- 02/04/1986 - 14/05/1988: Deputy
- 13/06/1988 - 01/04/1993: Deputy
- 20/03/1989 - 18/06/1995: Member of the municipal council of Marseilles (Rhone delta)
- 30/03/1992 - 22/03/1998: Member of the General advice of the Rhone delta
- 02/04/1993 - 21/04/1997: Deputy
- 19/06/1995 - 18/03/2001: Member of the municipal council of Marseilles (Rhone delta)
- 01/06/1997 - 18/06/2002: Deputy
- 29/03/2004 - 31/01/2005 (Member of the general advice of the Rhone delta)
Mandate at the 6/16/2002:
- Mayor of sector of Marseilles (6th sector), Rhone delta
- Member of the Municipal council of Marseilles, Rhone delta
With the newspaper " Provençal" (of May 23rd, 1990), 14 days after the profanation of the Jewish cemetery of Carpentras, Roland Blum, president of the UDF group at the General advice of the Rhone delta, déclarerat:
" The absolute judgment of the business of Carpentras was made. Now, it should be seen that an agreement of management with Front National exists at the General advice. We will examine the next year if it is possible to conclude another. " from it;
Jean-Claude Gaudin, president of District council PACA, since 1988 and the elections légslative, had indeed made from the agreements of reciprocal desistance with Front National at the departmental level. He will make from the periodic agreements of management with the FN at the regional level.
Roland Blum is the first French deputy to have challenged the government on the Affaire Mohamed Al-Durah, a report which “could prove to be a setting in scene about which the Chairman and managing director of France Televisions and the director of the information of France 2 would have been requested to provide explanations on a possible media imposture”.
By doing this, it will have been made the echo of serious investigations at the origin of a doubt finally recognized by France 2, which did not prevent the public channel from seizing justice for a complaint against X in public slandering.
Télérama n° 2863 - November 19th, 2004 - “the controversy of Netzarim”
|Random links:||(26858) Misterrogers | Hasta que tenemos caras | Selaginellaceae | Copperlist | Fundoshi | Abdelkrim Benjelloun Touimi | Edo|