BiographyBorn in a family from artists, his father - Jean-Baptiste Bouchardon - was sculptor, he becomes the pupil of Guillaume Coustou. In 1722, it obtains the Prix of the royal Academy in sculpture with a relief having for subject Gédéon chooses its soldiers by observing their manner of drinking and leaves to improve with Rome where there will remain ten years. On its return, it was named sculptor of the king in 1732, then member of the Academy in 1744, and finally, professor in 1745.
- Busts of Clement XII, on the cardinals of Rohan and Nickel silver of Polignac to Rome
- the figures of the Christ , the Virgin , and the Six apostles , Paris, church Saint-Sulpice
- the Love cutting an arc in the bludgeon of Hercules (1750), Paris, Museum of Louvre
- Fountain the four season old , Paris, foundation Dined Vierny, Rue of Grenelle
- Louis XV , equestrian Statue (destroyed with the Révolution ) A model by its pupil Louis-Claude Vassé is visible with the museum of Louvre
- Several subjects for the basins of Versailles
|Random links:||Mézy-mills | Platynaspis | 1969 in architecture | Equip with New Zealand of the Tri-nations 1996 | Distributary | Forêt_de_Białowieża|