Places and monuments
- the Chartreuse de Mélan is an old abbey partly destroyed by a fire in 1967. It preserves intact three more buildings of origin, dating from the 13th century and the 16th century. Concerts and exposures of contemporary arts are organized there all the year.
- the Carillon of Taninges is installed in the bell-tower of the church. It is the first Carillon of Haute-Savoie and the fifth of the Rhone-Alps.
- Tourism of winter with the winter sports resort of Praz de Lys - Agro-alimentary Sommand
- Country holidays
- Common of Haute-Savoie
Club of model making of Taninges
- Taninges on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Taninges on the site of INSEE
- Taninges on the site of Quid
- Localization of Taninges on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Taninges on Mapquest
|Random links:||Saillac (Corrèze) | Toys of Alias | Ludovic Sylvestre | Super Bowl XXXI | Absolute Beginners | Eddie_Edwards|