Droitier says somebody who uses his right Main for the current tasks.
Contrary, that which uses its left hand says left-handed.
Significances of the word rightAccording to the Illustrated Petit Larousse:
- to be able, authorization;
- tax, tax, amount of money due has somebody;
- legal rules;
- justice or morality: the human rights .
Right in another languages
In English, the word right can mean moral right ( human rights ) or correct an error.
- In Latin, the dextral word can mean gifted droitier, but also or able .
- In Spanish, the word diestro wants to also say able .
- In German, the word Recht means just or moral .
Why the human population is droitière?
We yet really do not know why the men are in great droitiers majority. The brain is divided into two hemispheres, right and left. For the droitiers, the left part is the dominant part. This hemisphere is also responsible for the Langue S and the Mathématiques. The right hemisphere is responsible for the Créativité and the Dessin.
It may be that the people who use the right hand prefer to use the foot or the left eye. That is called the cross Latéralité.
Welfare benefits to be a droitier
The majority of the people being droitières, the life of the every day is configured for the droitiers.
- It is easier for a droitier to from left to right write, because a left-handed person passes by again the hand on what it writes. This is not valid for the writings from right to left: people who write in Arabic alphabet, for example, write also right hand, but the hand is located below the line of writing.
- On the microwawe ovens like on the Elevator S, the order part is located also always on the right. In the Subway and the Trains of suburbs also, the system of manual opening of the doors (handle or button) is on the right.
- the mouse is placed in general is configured on the right, and in any event for the right hand (left click more often used, the index being more skilful and rapid that the major one).
- the majority of the Ciseau X are “droitiers,” i.e. the part which has the hole in bottom on the right and the blade in top on the left is with the top of the other.
- the battery is normally configured as a droitier, as well as the Guitare S, without speaking about the Piano, which would be quite difficult to reverse. Whereas one sees a certain number guitarists to play of the left hand, it is very rare on the other hand to see playing of a instrument to bow of the left hand.
- the pen attached to a chain with the counter is always located on the right.
- the meters ribbons, whose left-handeds person take left hand and draw the meter from the right hand, must read with back.
|Random links:||Multiplexing in wavelength | Montgé-in-Goële | Championships of the world of biathlon 1965 | Castle of Saint-Jean-in Angle | Aly Oury | Définition_théorique|