see also: Etymology of Draftsman
A draftsman is a person practitioner the Dessin. The drawing resulting from the work of a draftsman can be: Artistic, statics, or a base of work for other professionals.
- In the case of a person drawing to prepare a Painting, one will say that it makes a Croquis or a drawing according to the completion, and that it is painter.
- In the Cartoon, one will be able to say draftsman, or one will specify draftsman of cartoon, Mangaka in the case of the cartoon of style Japan board called Manga.
- In the Engraving, one will speak about engraver.
- a Illustrateur is charged to carry out the illustrations of texts.
- a Dessinateur of press is at the same time draftsman and journalist. He can be a leader-writer (e.g. Plantu in Le Monde), illustrator (e.g. Cagnat), defer (e.g. Cabu) or specialized in the courtroom sketches (ex. Sylvie Guillot).
- For the cartoons, several people are distributed the tasks: stimulating Realizer, , Keyeur or Intervalliste.
- the draftsmen realizing of the drawings intended to be used in the program S Informatique S are often called Graphiste S or Infographiste S.
- the Draftsman (of studies) or Dessinateur designer carries out on the directives of the Engineer the sights of dimensioned parts Mécanique S, which will allow their realization by others Technicien S.
- the Architecte S sleep on paper of the specific plans detailed for each trade association, of the building or Immeuble that he want to build.
- the Styliste S are specialists in the Dessin of mode, they draw the sketches of their models on paper, those will be used with the realization of clothing or accessories.
- In the field of the Design, one speaks about a Designer.
- in the Typography, of a Typographer.
Technological developmentsSince mists of time the men draw. With this intention, they used resistant materials as support and others more friable to mark the support.
- In the beginnings, the supports were plane surfaces of rock, that our ancestors draftsmen marked with charcoal and grounds of various colors.
- Mésopotamiens, in addition to their Fresco S, invented the writing Cunéiforme which they printed on ground bricks to preserve their writings.
- the scribes Égyptien S used sheets of papyrus on which they drew their Hiéroglyphes with Encre S.
- Of other civilizations a long time used the Peaux of scraped animals (Parchemin S), their building S, or their Bateau X for their pictorial achievements.
- With the the Middle Ages, one used already the Papier like support for the drawings and the writings.
- Henceforth the draftsmen of plans and diagrams use software of Dessin computer-assisted and of the Ordinateur S for their work.
|Random links:||Sumu-abum | Orria | Route main road 361 | Tacere | Angels Fall | Voies_aériennes_argentées_de_ville|