He is candidate with the municipal elections of March 2008 to Lyon.
At the request of Nicolas Sarkozy, it currently carries out a parliamentary mission on the development of the urban metropolises with a future. It will return his report/ratio to the Prime Minister Francois Fillon from here the month of January 2008 of July 19th, 2007.
He occupied several posts of sub-prefect as well as the functions of principal private secretary of Norbert Ségard and to the P.T.T in 1977 and director Secretary of State of the services of the Area the Rhone-Alps in 1982. Principal private secretary of the prefect of the Maine-et-Loire (1972-1975); general secretary of the prefecture of Territory-of-Belfort (1975-1976); operations manager with the DATAR (1976-1977); principal private secretary of the Secretary of State at the postal and telecommunications authorities (1977-1981); civil administrator with the direction of the Civil security (1981-1982); managing director of the administrative services of the Rhone-Alps area; operations manager near the president of the area the Rhone-Alps (1982-1986); national association of the town councilors, become National association for the local democracy (1989-1993).
Married, father of three children, Dominique Perben practices various sports (Aviron, VTT) and is impassioned of history and Article.
Synthesis of the political offices
Functions within political parties
- member of the political office of RPR; national secretary of RPR, in charge of the foreign affairs, then reform of the State, public office and territorial organization (1999);
- 1998 - 1999, national secretary of the RPR for the Foreign affairs then for the Reform of the State, the Public office and the territorial Organization.
- Since 1999, Dominique Perben animates with Jean-Pierre Raffarin, Michel Barnier and Jacques Barrot, the Club Dialog and Initiative , which seeks to renew in-depth the political debate.
- 2004 - in progress : departmental president of the UMP of the Rhone.
Local elective functions; Municipal council
- 1983 - 2003: city council man Chalon-sur-Saône
- 1983 - 2002: mayor of Chalon-sur-Saône
- 2002 - 2003: first assistant of the mayor of Chalon-sur-Saône
- president of the community of agglomeration of Châlon Valley-of-Burgundy
Dominique Perben is candidate with the town hall of Lyon for the municipal elections of 2008. Declared in 2003, its candidature was followed in March 2005 by the creation of association Lyon Nouvel Horizon , support group for its election. ; General advice
- March 1985 - June 1988, vice-president of the General advice of Saône-et-Loire.
- March 2004 - in progress : general adviser of the 6th canton of Lyon, First vice-president of the General advice of the the Rhone in load of community life and the social innovation.
; District council
- March 1993 - June 1997: appointed elected official of the 5th district of Saône-et-Loire
- June 1997 - June 2002: elected official appointed of the 5th district of Saône-et-Loire
- Member of the Commission of the laws of the National Assembly.
- member designated by the groups of the parliamentary office of evaluation of the legislation.
- vice-president of the parliamentary group of studies on arts of the street.
- June 2002 - June 2002: elected official appointed of the 5th district of Saône-et-Loire
- June 2007 - in progress : appointed elected official of the 4th district of the the Rhone.
March 1993 - May 1995: Minister for the departments and overseas territories (Government Edouard Balladur)
- November 1995 - June 1997: Minister for the Public office, the Reform of the State and Decentralization (Government Alain Juppe (2))
- May 2002 - June 2005: Minister of Justice, Minister for Justice (Government of Jean-Pierre Raffarin 1, 2 and 3)
- June 2nd 2005 - May 15th 2007: Minister for Transport, the equipment, tourism and the sea (Government Dominique de Villepin)
|Random links:||Ethnomusicology | Cytidine triphosphate | Obsession (actress porn) | Raven phenomenon | Championships of the world of karate 1990|