His/her brother, Steve, are a former hockey player of the National league of hockey.
BiographyBefore becoming professional, he plays in the championship Universitaire (ECAC Hockey League) for the team of the Université Harvard: Harvard Crimson. In 1999-00, he plays on the same line that his two brothers and becomes one of best the striker of the history of the University.
During the Fishing out of entry in the LNH 2000, the Rangers of New York take it in third round (95e choice) but it will finish its studies before starting in the great league. In 2003-04, it shares its time of play between the frankness from the LNH and that associated in the American Ligue of hockey (LAH): Hartford Wolf Pack.
He plays its first match in LNH on November 1st 2003 against the Canadian of Montreal, match gained 5-1 by Rangers and during which he carries out three decisive master keys. He is the second player of Rangers has to register 3 points at the time of its first match (the first fur George Allen in 1938).
During the '' lockout '' 2004-05, it plays in the LAH for Hartford and is the third pointer of the season.
Honors and distinctions
- 1999-00: Better recruit of the year of the Harvard University, the ECAC and the NCAA. It is selected in the team of the recruits of the ECAC and in the second team of the best players of the NCAA.
- 2000-01: Selected in the second team of the best players of the ECAC and in the first of the NCAA.
- 2001-02: Selected in the second team of the best players of the NCAA.
- 2002-03: The most important player of Harvard ( Cut John Tudor ) and it is selected in the first team of the best players of the NCAA.
- Card of Dominic Moore on Hockey Database (Hockeydb.com)
|Random links:||Paul Berval | List Egyptian newspapers | Arvigo | OpenVG | Plotting | Dynastie_de_Rever|