Doctor Quinn, lady doctor
Doctor Quinn, lady doctor ( Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman ) is a American Televised series in a 90 minute old pilot, 148 44 minutes episodes and two 90 minute old telefilms, created by Beth Sullivan and diffused between on January 1st 1993 and the May 16th 1998 on the network CBS. In France, the series was diffused starting from the September 14th 1993 on M6.
SynopsisThis series proceeds with Colorado Springs in the American wild west, at the end of the 19th century. It puts in scene a lady doctor originating in Boston, Michaela Quinn, come to settle in the Colorado in order to follow its occupation there. After having collected three orphans and having succeeded in imposing itself in a world of men, it will meet the love at Byron Sully.
See also: List of the episodes of Doctor Quinn, lady doctor
- Jane Seymour (VF: Evelyne Séléna) : Dr. Michaela “Mike” Quinn
- Joe Lando (VF: Maurice Decoster) : Byron Sully
- Chad Allen (VF: Mathias Kozlowski) : Matthew Cooper
- Erika Flora (VF: Marie-Eugenie Marshal) : Colleen Cooper (1993-1995)
- Jessica Bowman (VF: Marie-Eugenie Marshal) : Colleen Cooper (1995-1998)
- Shawn Toovey (VF: Patricia Legrand) : Brian Cooper
- Frank Collison (VF: Claude Rollet) : Horace Bing
- Jim Knobeloch (VF: Georges Caudron) : Jake Slicker
- Orson Bean (VF: Philippe Dumat) : Loren Bray
- Geoffrey Lower (VF: Bernard Bollet) : Reverend Timothy Johnson
- Henry G. Sanders (VF: Jean-Michel Farcy) : Robert E.
- Barbara Babcock (VF: Marie-Martine) : Dorothy Jennings
- William Shockley (VF: Gabriel Ledoze) : Hawk Lawson
- Jason Adams (VF: Eric Legrand) : Preston Lodge
CommentThe episode the First Circle tells the foundation and the beginnings of the Ku Klux Klan.
- Emmy Award 1994 : Better photography for the episode Voyage to Boston
- Emmy Award 1994: Better hairstyles for the episode Voyage to Boston
- Emmy Award 1995: Better hairstyles for the episode the Business Washington
- Emmy Award 1996: Better hairstyles for the episode When the child appears
- Golden Globe 1996: Better actress in drama series for Jane Seymour
- 1999 : a torn family ( Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman: The Movie )
- 2001: Lady of heart ( Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman: The Heart Within )
- French and Saunders caricatured the series in the episode " Dr. Guimp" who makes a Amish of it.
- Official site of the series
|Random links:||Pellouailles-the-vines | Channel B | Brauburger | Daniel Tarone | ESPN World Speed | Noms_latins_des_fleuves|