Desideria and the prince rebels
Desideria and the prince rebels ( Desideria E anello LED drago ) is a Téléfilm of Italian Fantasy carried out by Lamberto Bava and Andrea Paiazzesi for ANFRI S.R.L and Reteitalia in 1994. It is composed of two parts of 1:39 and 1:34 respectively (either 3:13).
Anna Falchi: the princess Desideria
- Sophie Von Kessel: the princess Selvaggia
- Joel Beeson: the prince Victor
- Free Nero: the king
- Stefania Sandrelli: the fairy of the Lake
- Billie Zockler: the nurse
- Ute Christensen: the queen
- Karel Roden: the king Lisandro
- Marek Vasut " king Karl"
- Oldrich Bartik "Vecchio"
- Nicol Stibrova "Désidéria 5 years
- Zuzana Ryborova " Désidéria 10 ans"
- Katarina Limomericka "Selvaggia 8 ans"
- Jun Kolinsky "Victor 6 ans"
- Vladimir Furdik " Sigismondo"
- Stanislaw Sadko "Marlik"
- Lubomir Misak "Farcel"
He was once the king of the Dragon, cruel warrior and without pity, which fought the father of prince Victor and killed it under its eyes. On the road of the return, he discovered a baby given up among the wolves, he has named it Selvaggia and raised it with his/her other Désidéria daughter.
A few years later, the king convened all the kings and princes of the kingdoms which it overcame so that they take part in a tournament where gaining the hand of Désidéria will have and will become its successor.
But Désidéria refuses to obey his/her father: she is éprise of Victor, the prince who raised an army of rebels and which wishes to avenge death for his/her father.
It will then be necessary for him to fight against his Selvaggia sister, who wants the évincer throne, and the curse of the dragon in its search of love for the prince rebels.
- the Cave of the Rose d' Or
- the legend of Aliséa
- the princess and poor the
|Random links:||Reggina Calcio | Peter Lovesey | American nightmare | Lancia Aurelia | Samanea saman | Ibn_Hasan_de_Soleiman|