See also: Delta (homonymy)
Delta (capital tiny Δ , δ ), in Greek
, of the Greek alphabet is the fourth letter. In Greek Numeration, delta is worth 4. It derives from the letter phenician dalet. She is equivalent to the letter D of the Latin alphabet.
mathematical and physical
- the symbol Δ is often used in Géométrie to indicate a right ;
- In Calculabilité, the Δn formulas belong to the arithmetic Hiérarchie. In particular, the Δ0 formulas are the formulas without quantifiers;
- the symbol Δ is used in Physique to measure a total difference; δ generally indicates a local difference; sometimes
- One notes in Physique Δ the result of a subtraction, during the energy exchanges in particular;
- One notes Δ the operator of Laplace;
- Δ is used in Physique particles to note the Hypéron S (Δ++, Δ+, Δ0 and Δ-);
- the symbol δ is used to note the function of Dirac or Fonction delta;
- δ is the Symbole of Kronecker;
- In Astronomy, δ indicates the variation;
- Δ is a computed value at the time of the resolution of a quadratic equation;
- Delta is the redundant word associated with the letter D in the Phonetic alphabet of NATO;
- In the Game theory, the first mixed strategy;
- In finance, the derivative of the price of a Option compared to that of its Subjacent credit ;
- In Medicine, the Muscle deltoïde car its name of its form, which resembles Δ.
- the delta of one river to the shape of this letter (see Delta of the Danube).
- In Aéronautique certain apparatuses have wing S in the shape of delta.
- Delta, a city of the Colombia-British, Canada, and suburbs of Vancouver
- In finance, Delta are an indicator of risk.
- In Taxonomy, DELTA is the Acronyme of a format of data
|Random links:||Cubic trimagic | Abimelech | Sphaenophyta (phylogenetic classification) | Jawe | Fabrice Bassaber | Franklin_central_occidental,_Maine|