It publishes its first collection, Éclats , in 1929 and assists its in several reviews where one accommodates it among the confirmed poets.
Little carried towards the Surrealism, it will join the " Friends of Rochefort" as of the creation of the School by Jean Bouhier in 1941. Apart from this pleiad of authors of which it felt near, while defending of the personal designs of poetry which sometimes moved away from there - for example by not rejecting Mallarmé -, Delétang-Late Yanette also nourished admiration for Romantic German and the Nerval of the Chimères .
Quotations of Delétang-Late Y.
As one is tired each day of the temptation of words which never make but clarify their opposite, their extreme pole. As one likes silence with the virtues of sea calms whose each drop can become the storm of a life.
poetry is always a tender with the rupture .
Fixez what is familiar, that becomes worrying. /Fixez what is worrying, that becomes familiar.
the life must be more and more what wants intimate freedom to be, even if it means becoming anything.
Éclats (Aristide Quillet, 1929)
- Générer (Aristide Quillet, 1930)
- Vol of birds (Aristide Quillet, 1931)
- Confidences of the islands (Corréa, 1934)
- Briser is nothing (Wisdom, 1934)
- the hill (Debresse, 1935)
- Morte thinks about it (Wisdom, 1938)
- Pressentiment of the pink (Books of Rochefort, 1941)
- Poèmes of the glazier (Poets, 1941)
- Tenter to live (Denoël, 1943)
- Seven royal songs (Editions of the Roundabout, 1945)
- mists of time (Seghers, 1951)
- the emblems (Subervie, 1957)
- Almanac (C.E.L.F. Malignant, 1958)
- lost elements (Subervie, 1963)
|Random links:||Cisco IOS | To practice Chinese penmanship (Book) | M50 | Fauste de Riez | 2nd regiment of combat helicopters | Guillaume_Coustou_l'aîné|