The December 30th is the 364e Jour of the Année (365e in the event of Leap year) of the Gregorian calendar . There remain 1 day before the end of the year.
0 to 1899
- 533: Coming into effect of the Code Justinien, which acquires the force of law in all the Roman empire of the East.
- 1097 violent one earthquake with Antioche, besieged by the troops of the First crusade, felt until Edesse.
- 1352 : Dedication of the Innocent pope VI .
- 1370 : Election of the pope Gregoire XI .
- 1505 : Érard of Marck is unanimously elected Prince-bishop Liege, with the support of the Pape Jules II (1503 - 1513) and of the King de France Louis XII, against Jacques de Croy, bishop of Cambric, is supported by Philippe the Beautiful.
- 1671 : Creation of the royal Academy of architecture.
- 1777 : To died from Maximilien, the Bavaria passes under the authority of Charles Theodore, voter of Palatinat.
- 1788 : The French go on Madras (India).
- 1796 : Italy: A joined together assembly with Reggio of Emilie confirms the foundation of the République cispadane, decided with Modena the October 15th at a meeting convened by Bonaparte.
- 1806 : The Turks declare the war with the Russia. The Russian occupy Bakou.
- 1812 : Lithuania: with Tauroggen, the Prussia and the Russia sign a convention of neutrality.
- 1852 : The lawyer Raymond-Theodore Troplong becomes President of the Sénat, replacing the prince Jerome Bonaparte after the resignation of this one. He will preserve this function during practically all the Second Empire, until his death in 1869.
- 1853 : Gadsden Purchase : the United States buys 120.000 km ² in Mexico.
- 1880 : The Boers of the Transvaal proclaim a Republic chaired by Stephanus Kruger.
- 1882 : France - Creation of the national university boys of Saint-Cloud.
- 1891 : E. - U. - Appearance of the first Electric car of the United States: the Electrobat.
- 1896 : France - Eugene Pitou projects first erotic films in the wintergarden of the casino.
- 1896 : Filipino - Execution of Jose Rizal.
- 1902 : The Spanish government ready to invade the Morocco; several warships in front of Tangier.
- 1903 : Set fire to in a theater of Chicago: more than 500 dead.
- 1905 : with Vienna, First of the merry Widow of Franz Lehár.
- 1907 : Promulgation of the decree of creation of twelve regional Mobile Brigades of Judicial police (the “ Brigades of the Tiger ”).
- 1911 : Sun Yat-SEN becomes the first president of the République of China
- 1913: William David Coolidge deposits a patent for the lamp with filament in Tungstène.
- 1916 : Assassination of Raspoutine to Petrograd.
- 1920: End of the Congress of Turns of the Socialist party. It is the bursting and the birth of two currents SFIO (socialist party) and the SFIC (Communist party).
- 1922 : The Russia changes its name for that of Soviet Union
- 1923: The first radiophonic network is created with the Canada.
- 1924 : Edwin Hubble, American astrophysicist , proclaims the existence of others Galaxie S
- 1944: King Georges of Greece institutes a regency and practically gives up the throne.
- 1947 :
- the conflict of the Cashmere, between Indians and Pakistani, is carried in front of UNO.
- the king Michel of Romania abdicates, proclamation of the Popular republic of Romania.
- 1949 : The France transfers its sovereignty to the Vietnam
- 1954: France - Ratification by the France of the Agreements of Paris on the Western European Union and NATO.
- 1958 : The countries of the French Western Africa (AOF) decide to form a Federation within the French Community.
- 1960 : Karol Wojtyła becomes bishop métropolite of Cracow.
- 1964 : The Safety advice of the United Nations claims the end of any foreign intervention to the Congo, a cease-fire and a withdrawal of the mercenaries.
- 1971 : The Churches catholic and Anglican announce that they managed an agreement on essential teaching concerning the Communion.
- 1972 : The stop of the bombardments on the Vietnam is decided by the president of the the United States, Richard Nixon
- Foundation of the democratic republic of Madagascar.
- the Commissariat à l'Energie Atomique French repurchases 30% of the actions of Framatome held by the American Westinghouse and holder of the technology of the nuclear reactors to pressurized Eau, for the price of 1.200 tons Uranium of a value of 25 million Dollar S US.
- 1978 : Teheran announces that the Chah of Iran could leave " on vacation " if Chapour Baktiar succeeds in setting up a government.
- 1979 :
- the Togo is equipped with a Constitution which will be subjected to the referendum and devotes the birth of IIIe République.
- Of information coming from Afghanistan gives a report on the presence of many Soviet military convoys on the roads leading to Kabul.
- 1982 : France - the SNCF - Coming into effect of the Law of orientation on the inland transports (PARCELLED OUT).
- 1986 : Execution of three " otages" Jews, announces with Beirut the Organization of oppressed on ground.
- 1990 : The Greek government gives up gracier the military dictators of 1967 with 1974.
- 1992 : The Brazilian Senate condemns the former president Fernando Collor of Mello to the suspension of her civic rights to have " tolerated and profited from a network of corruption" and trading of favors;.
- 1993 : The the Vatican and the state of Israel engage their first diplomatic relations.
- 1997 : Algeria - a massacre of Algerian civilians makes 412 victims.
- 1999 :
- 2001 : the Argentinian president by interim Adolfo Rodríguez Saá resigns of his functions in full economic crisis.
- 2002 : Mwai Kibaki, recently elected, lends oath as a new president of the Kenya .
- 2004 :
- a new agreement was signed with Ziguinchor with the Senegal between the president Abdoulaye Wade and the abbot Augustin Diamacoune Senghor, chief of the rebellion of the MFDC (Movement of the democratic forces of Casamance).
- Introduction in France of the DUMP: High authority of fight against discriminations and for the equality, charged to fight - inter alia - against the homophobie, and penalization of the remarks homophobes.
- 2005 : the Haitian authorities announce a new carryforward of the elections presidential and members of Parliament, envisaged the January 8th 2006, illustrating the difficulties of Haiti of finding a stability, nearly two years after the fall of the president Jean Bertrand Aristide. The elections, intialement programmed for the November 13rd had already been deferred to three recoveries. This electoral crisis could become a political crisis, whereas the antigovernment dispute goes up.
- 2006 :
- Saddam Hussein , former president of the Iraq condemned to died for the massacre of 148 villagers, is carried out by hanging.
- With the airport of Madrid Barajas, an car bomb attack, asserted in the name of the ETA, makes 2 dead and 19 wounded and puts an end to the trève " permanente" announced by the group armed at the beginning of year.
- 39: Titus Flavius Sabinus Vespasianus, Roman Emperor of 79 with 81. († 81).
- 1730 : William Hamilton, Diplomatic, Antique dealer, Archeologist and British volcanologist
- 1786: Andre Etienne Justin Pascal Joseph François d' Audebert de Férussac Naturalist and soldier French († 1836).
- 1794 : John Edwards Holbrook, American zoologist († 1871).
- 1805 : Marie de Flavigny, French novelist († 1876).
- 1851 : Asa Griggs Candler, inventor of Coca-Cola.
- 1848 : Raoul Ponchon, writer French († 1937).
- 1853 : Andre Messager, organist, type-setter, choirmaster († February 24th 1929).
- 1865 : Rudyard Kipling, British writer and Nobel Prize of literature in 1907 († January 18th 1936).
- 1884 : Hideki Tōjō (東條英機), General and Minister with the Japan during the Second world war. († December 22nd 1948 by hanging)
- Adolfo Ruiz Cortines, president of the Mexico, between 1952 and 1958 († December 3rd 1973).
- Victor Serge, writer and revolutionist born in Belgium Russian parents exiled († 1947).
- 1891 : Antoine Pinay, statesman French, creator in 1960 of the franc. († December 13rd 1994).
- 1906 : Carol Reed, British director († April 25th 1976).
- 1910 : Paul Bowles, type-setter, writer and American traveller established in Morocco († November 18th 1999).
- 1914 : Christine Gouze-Renal, producing of cinema French († 2002).
- 1923 : Jacques Dynam, actor French († November 12th 2004), supporting role in many comic films, and interprets doubling.
- 1927 : Robert Hossein, actor and director French.
- 1930 : Jack Lord, American actor. († January 21st 1998)
- 1931: Charlie Bassett, American astronaut († February 28th 1966)
- 1935: Omar Bongo Ondimba, second president of the Gabon.
- 1940 : Sergio Bitar, politician Chile in
- 1942: Jean-Claude Barclay, player of Tennis French
- 1944: Patrick Topaloff, French singer
- 1946: Patti Smith, British singer
- 1951: Kabasélé Yampanya says “Pépé Kallé”, musician Zairean.
- 1953 : Daniel T. Barry, American astronaut
- 1958: Steven L. Smith, American astronaut
- Douglas Coupland, German writer .
- Ben Johnson, Olympic athlete Canadian and deposed gold medal in 1988 with Seoul for doping.
- 1969: Jason Kay, singer, author and principal type-setter of the group Jamiroquai.
- 1975 : Tiger Woods, Golf American or .
- 1980 : Didier Mbenga, Belgian player of Basketball
- 1981: Louise Monot, French actress .
- 1982 : Kristin Kreuk, Canadian actress .
- 1984 : LeBron James, player of American Basketball .
- 1525 : Jacob II Fugger, known as the Rich , financier of Maximilien and Charles Quint. (° March 6th 1459)
- 1691: Robert Boyle, physicist and chemist Irish (° 1627)
- 1777: Maximilien III, prince voter of Bavaria (° 1727)
- 1896: Jose Rizal, doctor ophtalmologist, novelist and artist. He played a big role in the fight against the colonizer with the Filipino . (° June 19th 1861, Calamba, Laguna)
- 1916: Grigory Lefimovitch Novyk Raspoutine, mystic and Russian healer (° 1872)
- 1926: To groove Maria Rilke, Austrian Poet
- 1936: “Algabeño hijo” (Jose García Carranza), Spanish Matador , killed with the combat during the War of Spain (° February 26th 1902).
- 1944 : Romain Roland, writer French (° 1866)
- 1968: Trygve Binds, Norwegian statesman and first General secretary of the United Nations (° 1896)
- 1979: Richard Rodgers, type-setter, scenario writer, producer and American actor. (° June 28th 1902)
- 1985: Sam producing Spiegel, .
- 1996 : Claudette Colbert, Actress.
- 1996 : Lew Ayres, actor.
- 1998 : Jean-Claude Forest, author of Cartoon French (° September 11th 1930)
- 2003: John Gregory Dune, American writer (° 1932).
- 2004 : Artie Shaw, Clarinettist, Type-setter, leader of Jazz and American writer (° May 23rd 1910).
- 2005 : Francoise Van De Moortel, Belgian journalist , (° August 22nd 1941 (+ with Ixelles).
- 2006 : Saddam Hussein, dictator Iraq IEN, condemned to died and carried out by hanging (° April 28th 1937).
Catholic saint of the day
- Holy Roger
Beats-smg: Groudė 30 Be-X-old: 30 сьнежня Fiu-vro: 30. joulukuu päiv Nds-nl: 30 december Simple: December 30 Zh-yue: 12 月 30 號
|Random links:||1111 | Engine with vapor | Avengers | All That You Can' T Leave Behind | Gerard Balance | Corn ensilage|