BiographyHis/her father David McCallum Senior was 1st violonist in London Philharmonic and his/her mother Dorothy Dorman was violoncelliste.
David McCallum briefly made studies of music (Hautbois) to the Academy of Royal music. He leaves it to enter to the Royal Academy of Art Dramatique.
He turned in a dozen films, in the United Kingdom.
Its most famous role was that of Illya Kuryakin in the Televised series Of the very special agents turned between 1964 and 1968.
He also interpreted that of Daniel Westin in the series the invisible man, in 1975.
He currently plays the part of the Medical examiner Donald Ducky Mallard in the televised series NCIS: special investigations .
English Mallard indicates the duck mallard, from where the nickname: Ducky .
Catalog of films
With the Cinema
- 1957 Train of hell ( Hell Drivers ) of Cy Endfield
- 1962: Freud, secret passions of John Huston
- 1963: the Great escape ( The Great Escape ) from John Sturges
- 1966: a spy disappeared from E. Darrell Hallenbeck
- 1966: the spy with the green hat of Joseph Sargent and Henry W. George
- 1967: Killers with karate of Barry Shear
- 1969: Operation V2 (Mosquito Squadron) of Boris Sagal
- the Agency all risks, Ivan (5x6)
- Arabesque, Cyril Grantham (5x14) and Drew Garrison (7x2)
- Beyond reality, the adventure continues, Joshua Hayward (3x17)
- Babylon V, Dr. Vance Hendricks (1x5)
- Of the very special Agents, Illya Kuryakin
- Colditz, Lieutenant Simon Carter
- Enquêtes with, Harry Hobbs (1x2)
- JAG, Dr. Donald Mallard (8x20 and 8x21)
- Jeremiah, Clarence (1x19)
- NCIS: Special investigations, Donald " Ducky" Mallard
- New York District, Craig Holland (7x22)
- SeaQuest, police force of the seas, Frank Cobb (1x11)
- Sex and the City, Duncan (2x15)
- VR5, Dr. Joseph Bloom
David McCallum in Internet Movie Database
- Site of fan
|Random links:||Oxalis | ACG | The Aurec-on-Loire | Rokujō (emperor) | Perkins jack | Équipe_nationale_des_syndicats_de_rugby_de_la_France|