David William Duchovny (born the August 7th 1960 with New York) is a American Acteur , mainly known for its role of Fox Mulder in the televised series X-Files, at the borders of reality at the sides of Gillian Anderson.
David Duchovny was born from a Russian father of origin and mother of Scottish origin . They divorce the year when David celebrates his eleven years. It is a very timid and held child, which amuses his/her brother who likes to make believe that it is delayed mentally. However it is not the case, and David intends himself for teaching and obtains a diploma of English literature at the university of Princeton and also a control with Yale, university where it starts to be interested in the dramatic art. He appears then in some local parts.
At this point in time a friend convinces it to audition for a publicity praising the merits of a beer, and which it obtains the role. Content with its experiment in front of the cameras, it decides to stop its studies and to launch out in a career of actor in 1987. Thanks to publicity, some producers notice it and roles in films offer to him as When the women interfere ( Working Girl , 1988), Denial (1991), Beethoven (1992) and other films but also a role in the famous series Mystères in Twin Peaks ( Twin Peaks ) where he plays the part of a disguised police officer. In 1993 one sees it at the side of Brad Pitt in Kalifornia .
At the end of the 7th season of X-Files, at the borders of reality , David decides to leave the series to devote itself to its family life and the cinema.
In 2004, it carries out and scénarise the film House off D .
It returns on television in 2007 as an actor and a producer in the series Californication , where it incarnates a New Yorkean writer exiled in California, in lack of inspiration and separated from his partner.
Catalog of films
- 1988 : When the women interfere with it ( Working Girl ) Mike Nichols
- 1991: The Rapture of Michael Tolkin: Randy
- 1991 : Beethoven of Brian Raising: Brad
- 1992 : Twin Peaks of David Lynch: Agent Refusals
- 1992: Chaplin of Richard Attenborough: Rollie Totheroh
- 1993 : Kalifornia of Dominic Sena: Brian Kessler
- 1997 : Playing God of Andy Wilson: Eugene Sands
- 1998: The X Files, the film of Rob Bowman: Fox Mulder
- 2000 : Right in the middle of Bonnie Hunt: Bob Rueland
- 2001 : Evolution of Ivan Reitman: Kane
- 2001 will go: Zoolander of Ben Stiller: J.P. Prewitt
- 2001 : frontal Full of Steven Soderbergh: Gus
- 2002 : My dark places of Robert Greenwald: James Ellroy
- 2003: Connie and Carla of Michael Lembeck: Jeff
- 2004 : House off D of David Duchovny
- 2005: Trust the man of Bart Freundlich
- 2006: The TV Set of Jake Kasdan: Mike
- 2007: Secret The of Vincent Perez: Doctor Benjamin Marris
- 2007: Things We Lost in the Fire of Susanne Bier
- 1990 : Mysteries in Twin Peaks ( Twin Peaks ) of David Lynch and Mark Frost
- 1992 - 1999: : Jake Winters
- 1993 - 2002: The X-files of Chris Casing: Fox Mulder
- 2007 : Californication : Hank Moody
Simple: David Duchovny
|Random links:||El Ministerio de marina | Nephtys | Bonnefont | Mike Gibson | Stopping of Saint-Mercies | Hollókő | Banlieue_noire_de_liberté,_comté_de_Wexford,_Michigan|