Daleks invade the Earth
- Title: Daleks invade the Earth
- original Titer: Daleks' Earth Invasion: 2150 A.D.
- Realization: Gordon Flemyng
- Scenario: Milton Subotsky and David Whitaker, according to a history of Terry Nation
- Production: max Rosenberg, Milton Subotsky and Joe Vegoda
- Music: Bill McGuffie
- Photography: John Wilcox
- Assembly: Ann Chegwidden
- Artistic director: George Provis
- Country of origin: the United Kingdom
- Format: Colors - 2,35:1 - Mono - 35 mm
- Kind: Science fiction
- Lasted: 81 minutes
- Coming out date: 1966 (the United Kingdom)
- Peter Cushing: Doctor Who
- Bernard Cribbins: Tom Campbell
- Ray Brooks: David
- Andrew Keir: Wyler
- Roberta Tovey : Susan
- Jill Curzon : Louise
- Roger Avon: Wells
- Geoffrey Cheshire : Roboman
- Keith Marsh : Conway
- Philip Madoc : Brockley
- Steve Peters : Leader Roboman
- Eddie Powell: Thompson
- Godfrey Quigley: Dortmun
- Peter Reynolds: the man with bicycle
- turning was held with the Studios of Shepperton.
- Daleks invade the ground is a Remake of the episode World' S End (1964) (season 2 episode 4) of the televised series Doctor Who .
- This following the Dr. Who against Daleks (1965) was to be followed by a third film, based on the episode The Chase (1965), but this last was never carried out.
- the actor Keith Marsh replaced Roger Avon.
- André Morell had been seen offering the role of Wyler.
- Peter Cushing agreed to make this film in the only condition that Roberta Tovey belongs to the distribution.
- Daleks invade the Earth on Internet Movie Database
- Critique DevilDead
|Random links:||Zoological gardens | Skank (group) | Telšiai | Island with the Pigs | Doctor Francoise Gailland | Lycée_de_Borah|