Dalälven , which one could translate by the river Dal , is a Fleuve center of the Sweden It is the third river of Sweden by its length.
- Dalälven extends on 541 kilometers from north from the Dalarna until north from the Uppland.
- Upstream, the river is divided into two: Österdalälven and Västerdalälven ( the Dal river of the east and the Dal river of the west ). These two rivers meet with Djurås.
- the river has a hydroelectric strong potential of 1420 Mégawatt S of which only 2/3 is used. The largest hydroelectric stopping is at Trängslet.
- a card supplements on Dalälven
- Given over the length of the rivers of Sweden
- Given on the flow of the rivers of Sweden
|Random links:||Forza Italia | Rajah Gosnell | The pink Panther (film, 2006) | James Marsters | EK Zell amndt See | Taylor_Hackford|