GeographyCunfin, important forest commune, account 25 hectares of Name of Controlled origin Champagne
Places and monumentsOn the fining of the commune you will be able to discover vast forests where of many sources (some occur would be miraculous) and where many mushrooms push. You will also observe a statue of the Madonna as well as a vault (St-Anne). And while following the brook which crosses the village, you will be able to enter the old laundrettes.
Personalities related to the communeThe abbot Dyer. Bernard de Clairvaux who passed to Cunfin and preached under a majestic oak beside the vault St-Anne.
- Common of the Paddle
- Cunfin on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Cunfin on the site of INSEE
- Cunfin on the site of Quid
- Localization of Cunfin on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Cunfin on Mapquest
|Random links:||Ant of Langton | Notoglanidium | Ali Bazzi | Valerie Masson-Delmotte | Belgium-Poland in football | Amherst,_la_Nouvelle-Écosse|