Culture of Italy
Center Roman Empire then of the Catholic church, with the crossroads of the Civilization S of the the Mediterranean, the Italy is since the Antiquité, one of the largest hearths Culture ls of the Europe and the Occident.
The influence of Italy is exerted in an important way in many istic fields Art and particularly in the Architecture, the Peinture, the Sculpture, arts decorative, the Musique, the Littérature and this in a determining way and continues at least until the 18th century.
One can think that, beyond the particular genius of the Italian people, historical circumstances, natural conditions (marvellous landscapes of Italy) and policies (parcelling out of the Péninsule between multiples State S rivals) support in a single way the blossoming of a refined culture.
Many various and varied people take part in the development of the culture which can be described as Italian only starting from the Moyen-âge. This qualifier cannot indeed apply to the monuments and other testimonys of the past which in Italy the Étrusques leave, the Celtes, the Ostrogoths, the Lombards, Byzantine, the Arabo-Moslem S and the Normands in the south and in Sicily, which all was melted in the modern Nation. As for the Roman , they Empire and their culture largely exceed the Italian Frontière S, and one cannot reduce their contribution to that of the peninsula. Italy east nevertheless recognized like central province of the Roman Empire. Its Habitant S only enjoys the title of Roman Citoyen, before this title is not granted to the other inhabitants of the Empire.
But these multiple influences fertilized mutually and made of Italy an exceptionally creative country.
Festivals and bank holidays
A decree of 1985 fixes religious holidays (Catholique S), pursuant to the certificated agreement (Article 6) signed in Rome on February 18th, 1984 between the Italian Republic and the the Holy See, ratified by the law n° 121 of the March 25th 1985:
- every Sunday
- on January 1st, Maria Santissima Veined di Dio (very holy Marie, mother of God)
- the January 6th, Epifania del Signore (Epiphany of the Lord)
- the August 15th, Assunzione della Beata Vergine Maria (assumption of the Virgin Mary)
- on November 1st, tutti I Santi (All Saints' day)
- the December 8th, Immacolata Concezione della Beata Vergine Maria (Immaculate Conception)
- the Native December 25th, del Signore (Christmas of the Lord)
- the June 29th, S. Pietro E Paolo (holy Pierre and Paul), for the commune of Rome
the greatest association of the worship in Italy is the Catholic church, followed by far by the Assemblee di Dio, which are communities pentecostales, and the Témoins of Jéhovah. But the two other institutional religions are the Jews and the valdesi (of Vaud) (of the Protestants before the letter, refugees of France and Switzerland).
The SagraBetween religious holiday and pagan festival, at the time of many seasonal pretexts.
- Dante Alighieri, author of the Vita Nova and of the Divine comedy ( the Hell , the Purgatory and the Paradise )
- Pétrarque, author of the Canzoniere
- Boccace, author of the Decameron
- Alessandro Manzoni, author of the Been engaged the ( I promessi sposi )
- Giacomo Leopardi, author of the Canti
- Ugo Foscolo, author of the last letters of Jacopo Ortis (1802)
- Giovanni Verga (1840-1922), author of I Malavoglia and Mastro gift Gesualdo
- Corrado Alvaro, author of Gente in Aspromonte
- Gabriele D' Annunzio author of It Piacere and " The girl of Jorio" (1904)
- Luigi Pirandello, author of Fire Mathias Pascal (1904)
- Dino Buzzati author of the K , the Desert of the Tartars
- Cesare Pavese author of the beautiful summer (Estate Bleated It) and Before the cock sings (1949)
- Alberto Moravia, author of the Mépris and the Trouble
- Giorgio Bassani, author of the Roman of Ferrare , cycle of novels and news to which the Glasses belong of gold and the Garden of Finzi-Contini
- Mario Rigoni Stern, author of the Sergeant in snow , of the Seasons of Giacomo and of the History of Tönle
- Umberto Eco, author of the Name of the pink and the Pendulum of Foucault
- Antonio Tabucchi author of Night Indian and of Requiem
- Erri De Luca, author of Three horses , Montedidio and Opposite of a
- Italo Calvino, author of the Path of the nests of spiders , Viscount pourfendu , Baron perched
- Giuseppe Tomasi di Lampedusa author of the Cheetah
- Claudio Magris, author of Microcosms , the myth and empire in the modern Austrian literature , of Investigation into a saber
- Leonardo Sciascia, sicilian author of the day of the owl (It giorno beyond civetta) and the council of Egypt
- Andrea Camilleri, author sicilian, friendly of Leonardo Sciascia creative of the character of the police chief Salvo Montalbano
- Elsa Morante, author of the Island of Arturo and Storia
- Carlo Levi, author of Christ adopted itself in Eboli
- Primo Levi, author of the adjustable open-end wrench and If it is a man
Arte LED designoVisual arts through their various historical movements Byzantine, Gothic, Rebirth, mannerist, Baroque, Rococo, neo-classic,…
- the characteristics Duomo , religious buildings with cupola, often cathedrals like those of Florence or His, but also place of pilgrimage like that of Vicoforte.
Opposite the duomo , it is frequent to find a battistero (Baptistère), as with Florence, the Baptistère Midsummer's Day where at summer baptized Dante Alighieri.
- the villa S generally and more specifically with the Rebirth:
- the Villas médicéennes
- the Villas palladiennes
- the Villas génoises
The Loggia S, the house-turns,…
- All the Italian Rebirth and generally all its painters, some gathered even by Family of Italian artists.
- By area, the Italian schools of painting:
Examples of works of the " type; maniériste" :
The time of the style “mannerism” with Udine (Area Friuli-Venezia Giulia) gave the Tower of the Clock of Giovanni da Udine and the Gantry Midsummer's Day de Bernardino da Morcote.
In addition, to see:
- to see Giambologna
- seeing Statue of Cosimo Ier in Bologna
- Commedia dell'arte
- Dario Fo
ModeThe Italian fashion is represented by its internationally known famous brands such as Trussardi, Armani, Prada, Versace, Gucci, Pucci, Ferragamo, Dolce & Gabbana and well of others. The elegance and the respect of a “conservatism” associated with the mode with today by these Italian famous brands show by their world success that elegance can also be daring, comfortable and even functional calculus. If Milan became capital fashion in Italy towards 1970, Florence had acquired this position previously. Position which it disputes with Paris, both being two headlights cities of the mode.
The taste to appear it, the care that the Italians carry to their appearance are very Italian characteristics which register the fashion in all the Italian culture. (biographies and photographs of great creators) (bonds to go on the sites of the famous brands)
DesignFor much of creators, Italy remains the fatherland of the Design ( Disegno industriale ).
Also sensitive in the industrial field (cars of luxury) that in that of the furnishing of office, the Italian design is exerted and was exerted as much on all the objects of the daily life like the kitchen utensils (coffee machines), furniture (the tables, chairs, lamps) and left sensitive traces of them.
The formation with the design in Italy is based on establishments of formation considered, on schools of avant-garde, universities and living rooms where the projects can be expressed.
The current production is very diversified and one associates the Italian style with the alliance of the artistic creativity to a very strong conceptual rigor.
- the site on the designer [[Gio Ponti]]).
- Italian Design
- Federico Fellini, realizer of I Vitelloni , the Dolce vita , 8 1/2 , Juliette of the spirits , Satyricon , Fellini Roma and Amarcord
- Vittorio of Sica, realizer of the Robber of bicycle , Miracle in Milan and the Garden of Finzi-Contini ; actor in Madam of…
- Pier Paolo Pasolini, realizer of Accattone , the Gospel according to Saint-Mathieu , Theorem , Decameron , Tales of Canterbury and Salo or a hundred and twenty days of Sodome
- Luchino Visconti, realizer of Rocco and his/her brothers , the Cheetah , Damnés , Died in Venice and Ludwig
- Nanni Moretti, realizer of Diary , the Room of the son and the Caiman
- Roberto Benigni, realizer of the Life is beautiful ; actor in Down by Law
- Marcello Mastroianni, actor
- Vittorio Gassman, actor
- Udine and the mannerism
|Random links:||Royal Bridge Gorges | Benthos | Phyllodactylus ventralis | Metropolitan region of Macapá | Moral of the households | La_loi_de_Hotelling|