HistoryCommune born of the meeting of St Pierre de Cresnay and Notre Dame de Cresnay in 1821.
Places and monuments
In 1840, Jacques Foal, the master mason living the commune, built the building located opposite the church. This building was used as school until 1936, and accommodated two mixed classes then. In 1936, the school was tranformée in Town hall, following the construction of a new school complex. This one accommodated three classes: for the small children, for the girls and for the boys. Closed since the Eighties, this building holds place currently of communal room.
Personalities related to the commune
- Common of the English Channel
- Some photographs on Mesnil Tôve on this site
- Cresnays on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Cresnays on the site of INSEE
- Cresnays on the site of Quid
- Localization of Cresnays on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Cresnays on Mapquest
|Random links:||Dancing dervishes | Bob Berry | Lost paradise (film, 1939) | Miro (software) | Clovis, wire of Chilpéric Ier|