The term of crayfish indicates a whole of species of Crustacé S décapode S, alive out of fresh water and resembling small Homard S, to which they are close. They belong to the super-family of the Astacoidae , created by Pierre André Latreille (1762 - 1833) in 1802.
In crayfish , it “screw” corresponds to an old word meaning fish (as in “crayfish”, the crayfish in English).
Orconectes limosus - American Crayfish.
- Austropotamobius pallipes (Lereboullet, 1858) - Crayfish with white legs.
- Austropotamobius torrentium (Schrank, 1803) - Crayfish of torrent.
- Crayfish crayfish (Linnaeus, 1758) - Crayfish with red legs.
- Crayfish leptodactylus (Eschscholtz, 1823) - Crayfish with legs hails.
- Procambarus clarkii (Girard, 1852) - Crayfish of Louisiana.
- Pacifastacus leniusculus (Dana, 1852) - Crayfish signal or of California
AstacicultureThe Astaciculture is the breeding of crayfish with commercial or semi-commercial goal.
GillsThe Branchie S of crayfish are fixed on its legs, three by legs. They are protected by the folds from the carapace, in the room branchiale. Its gills are known as feathery because they are in the shape of feather.
- See a detailed diagram of the morphology of a crayfish and anatomy interns of a crayfish
|Random links:||Sviatopolk II | Hungary and the Eurovision Contest of the song | Satoru Sayama | Goddard (crater) | Jan Guillou | Taylorville,_l'Illinois|