See also: Armstrong
Craig Armstrong is a type-setter and British arranger born in 1959.
BiographyIt in particular contributed to arrangements of U2, The Passengers, Texas, Madonna (on Frozen ), The Future Sound Of London and especially on the albums of Massive Attack, which besides produce it on their label Melankolik.
He is in addition type-setter of film music, in particular at the origin of the music of works of the Australian realizer Baz Luhrmann, so much of his feature films ( Romeo + Juliette , Moulin-Rouge! ) that its short-measurings (Publicity Chanel N°5 in 2004). One of its most known titles, “ This Love ”, of the album “ The Space Between Us ”, was included in many films, in particular Sexe Intentions , and in various series in the form of recovery (911…). She is sung by the singer of the Cocteau Twins, Elizabeth Fraser.
- The Space Between Custom (1998)
- Ace Yew To Nothing (2002)
- Piano Works (2004)
- Film Works 1995 - 2005 (2005)
- The Frauds (The Frauds: Vladislav Delay, Antye Greie and Craig Armstrong) (2005)
- Piano Works The Film (2006)
- 1979 : The Boxer
- 1995: Fridge
- 1996 : Romeo + Juliette of Baz Luhrmann
- 1997: Orphans
- 1999 : Guns 1748 ( Plunkett & Macleane )
- 1999: Sex intentions ( Cruel Intentions )
- 1999: Bone Collector
- 1999 : Best Ugly Plan of Mike Barker
- 2001: Moulin-Rouge! of Baz Luhrmann
- 2001: the mortal Kiss of the dragon ( KIS off the Dragon )
- 2002: The Magdalene Sisters of Peter Mullan
- 2002: a quite quiet American ( Calm The American ) of Phillip Noyce
- 2003: Coils Actually Richard Curtis
- 2004: Ray of Taylor Hackford
- 2004: the Removal ( The Clearing ) of Pieter Jan Brugge
- 2005: Area of agreement of the Brothers Farrelly
- 2006: World Trade Center of Oliver Stone
- Craig Armstrong Drives Artist.
- On Words.
- On Newsforms.
|Random links:||Treaty of Bucharest (1913) | Sarisse | Guedera | Royal Rumble 2008 | Pave Ellis | Brookville_supérieur,_New_York|