see also: Etymology of Covering
Its inhabitants is called Bachinois, Bachinoises.
GeographyCovering is located in the Basin of Sambre near the town of Aulnoye-Aymeries at approximately 14 km at the South of Maubeuge on this river.
Places and monumentsEdges of Sambre (tow path), fishing. Church. Vault-columns and typical oratories of Avesnois. Sorting office of goods of the SNCF. 2 Ways of Great Excursion: Turn of Avesnois. Chemin de Compostelle d'Hélecine (Belgium) with St Quentin (Aisne). (Ways described in the books of the FFRP).
Personalities related to the commune
- Common of North
- the site officially nonofficial of the commune of COVERING
- Covering on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Covering on the site of INSEE
- Covering on the site of Quid
- Localization of Covering on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Covering on Mapquest
|Random links:||Jean-Antoine de Baïf | Electric road circuit | Borgoratto Mormorolo | Elmore Leonard | Lillooet (Colombia-British) | Painesville,_Ohio|