Cook and dependences
Jacques and Martine, a couple of ordinary middle-class men, have invited to dine a friend lost on sight for 10 years. This one became a high-speed motorboat of the media. Among the guests appear also Georges, the lodged buddy, and Fred, the brother of Martine, with her Marylin girlfriend. Pretexting a congestion, the guest and his Charlotte wife arrive with 2 hours of delay.
- Title: Kitchen and dependences
- Realization: Philippe Muyl
- Scenario: Philippe Muyl, Agnes Jaoui and Jean-Pierre Bacri
- Image: Willy Kurant
- Music: Vladimir Cosma
- Coming out date: April 7th 1993
- French film
- Kind: Comedy of manners
- Lasted: 96 minutes
- All public
- Jean-Pierre Bacri: Georges, the friend lodged
- Zabou Breitman: Martine, the stressed housewife
- Sam Karmann: Jacques, his husband also stressed
- Agnes Jaoui: Charlotte, the guest marries famous personality high-speed motorboat of the TV
- Jean-Pierre Darroussin: Fred, the brother cool hyper of Martine
- Success-phenomenon of the scene, the part started on September 6th, 1991 with the Théâtre the Heather in a setting in scene of Stephan Meldegg (then with the Théâtre Montparnasse from January in June 1992). Already bringing together the five same interpreters of film, it takes down 4 Molières: better comic spectacle, better spectacle of the Private Theater, better authors, better director).
- Jean-Pierre Darroussin is named for the César male best supporting role in 1994.
- Fred (Jean-Pierre Darroussin) is a player of become inveterate poker, eternal freeloader sifted of debts.
- Martine (Zabou), the sister of Fred, is an housewife specialist in the commonplaces. Set on Astrology, she affirms for example that the sign of the Scorpion is excécrable, in front of Charlotte (Agnès Jaoui). Discovering with fear that this one is itself Scorpion, it is relieved by its ascending Scorpion, because then " that annule" … Finally, it asks him the extremely serious question which taps it since the beginning of the evening: " Was it salted really too much? " …
|Random links:||211 (number) | Sariwon | Robin Sowden-Taylor | Dojo of the Holy-Genevieve Mountain | Avenue Ernest Cambier | William_Langer|