Continuations for harpsichord of 1733 (Haendel)
This collection entitled “ Continuations of parts. The second Volume” of Haendel was printed with London in 1733 by its editor John Walsh.
These parts would have been made up between 1703 and 1720. The name of continuation applies very imperfectly for some of them, made up of assembled parts in a heteroclite way, without stylistic unit and which have only their tonality in common.
The headings of the various parts offer a European and picturesque panorama various languages used by the type-setter and of the musical traditions which it has comparable: Italian, French and English.
N°1 Continuation in Major B flat HWV 434: Be a prelude to - Sonata - Aria idiot 5 variazioni - Minuet
- Suite N°2 in G major HWV 435: Chaconne with 21 variations
- N°3 Continuation in minor D HWV 436: Allemande - Allegro - Air - Gigue - Menuetto idiot 3 variazioni
- N°4 Continuation in minor D HWV 437: Be a prelude to - Allmand - Corrant - Saraband idiot 2 variazioni - Jigg
- Suite N°5 as a semi minor HWV 438: Allmand - Saraband - Jigg
- N°6 Continuation in minor ground HWV 439: Allmand - Corrant - Saraband - Jigg
- N°7 Continuation in Major B flat HWV 440: Almand - Corrant - Saraband - Jigg
- N°8 Continuation in G major HWV 441: Allemande - Allegro - Corante - Aria - Menuetto - Gavotte idiot 5 variazioni - Gigue
- N°9 Continuation in G major HWV 442: Be a prelude to - Chaconne with 62 variations
|Random links:||Varial flip | Nikola Hejko | 1980 in Canada | Particle of Planck | Dario Bellezza | Futog|