See also: Plate
A commemorative plaque is generally affixed on a Monument, a Façade, a fountain, or inside a church.
Its goal is to perpetuate the memory of an event on the place where it occurred:
- birth, life or death of a famous person;
- brilliant deed, feat of arms;
- commemoration, inauguration;
- murder or Massacre S of people.
All commemorative plaques relating to Resistance and Release of Paris and elsewhere
- Church Saint-Paul Saint-Louis: an example of commemorative plaque inside a church.
|Random links:||Saint-were useful (Coast-in Armor) | Chemin des Dames | Miss Hus | Olimpo Cárdenas | Editions the Capuchin | Centre_de_Toronto-Dominion|