Coluche or Michel Gerard Joseph Colucci of his true name, born the October 28th 1944 in the 14th district of Paris, France - deceased the June 19th 1986 in the Fatty commune of , France, is a impertinent Humoriste and a actor French.
Asserting his coarseness but “without never falling into vulgarity” according to his dires, the humorist gave very quickly by his freedom of expression a new tone and Critique in the field of the Music-hall, while attacking the Tabou S, then with the Valeurs morals and Politique S of the contemporary company.
In the Years 1970 then 1980, it obtains supporting roles with the cinema before running then to obtain a César of the best actor in 1984. In parallel, in a sketch parodying a Radiophonic emission , it popularizes the Schmilblick.
In turn provocative or agitator by his social standpoint, it presents himself to the presidential election of 1981 before withdrawing himself.
Finally, very known of the media, it founds association the Resto du coeur, relays feeder of the more Pauvre S before dying brutally in an accident of motor bike.
It is the history of a guy…
Youth and comic beginningHis/her mother, Simone Bouyer, known as Monette , is employed at Baumann, a florist of the Boulevard of Montparnasse and his/her father, Honorio Colucci, originating in the area of Naples in Italy, are house painter. This last dies in 1947 at 37 years of a Poliomyélite and his wife must only raise her two children with thin wages. Monette, Michel and Danièle, who has one year and half moreover than her brother, live to three in a part and a kitchen. His/her sick mother takes them along during her treatments to Berck.
Young person, Michel trails with Montrouge, in the southern suburbs of Paris, where with his buddies, it takes taste with the music. The studies do not impassion it, and hardly carry out it further the Certificat from primary studies which it obtains in June 1958. Many odd jobs are followed then from there, which it does not manage to keep well a long time.
In 1964 it is built-in the 60e regiment of infantry of Lons-the-Salt maker, where it makes prison for insubordination. Of return to the civil life, he works as florist with his mother in the shop which she has just created in the district of the Gare de Lyon. But it finds this work not very interesting and leaves it, which is worth to him to be scrambled with his/her mother.
At the end of the Sixties, it decides to launch out in the music. He interprets between 1966 and 1967, of the songs of Bobby Lapointe, Boris Vian, Georges Brassens, Léo Ferré or Yves Montand, with the terraces of the coffees of the districts of Constrescarpe and of Saint-Michel at the sides of his group “the Sunflowers” (another name: “Craignos Boboys”), with France Pellet and his/her brother, Alain Pellet.
But it is not very gifted and “recycles itself” in humor to laugh at all, because according to him To cry of all, it is bursting . It meets a trio of faithful musicians at that time, Xavier Thibault, Jacques Delaporte and Jean-Claude Dagostini, known as the Ox , which will accompany it on scene and the instruments will learn to him.
While being plunger, it occurs on the scene of a Cabaret At Bernadette , in the district of the Montagne Holy-Genevieve with Paris. It become acquainted there with Georges Moustaki, which lodges it and supports it financially. He then works with the cabaret the Method , street Descartes, always in Paris, as barman and a manager. It is in this place that it meets Romain Bouteille, that it will present all his life like his model.
Coffee of the Station
See also: Coffee of the Station
With Romain Bottle, it is present at origin of Coffee of Station, inaugurated officially June 12th 1969, which joins together an group of youth actors of which much will become famous, such as Patrick Dewaere, Henri Guybet, Miou-Miou, Gerard Depardieu, Thierry Lhermitte, Josiane Balasko, Gerard Jugnot.
Its first Sketch, It is the history of a guy , turns in derision the difficulty in telling a funny story. Its sketches following is worth quickly a popular success to him which will not be contradicted any more: He invented for the Années 1970 an image of poor urban, good paste but with court of ideas, empêtré in the words, racist for want of anything better, ballotté by publicity and the radio games . He asserts his coarseness: Always coarse, never vulgar .
Following its problems of alcohol, which make it execrable even violent one, he sees himself obliged to leave the troop in 1970.
True Parisian Knack
See also: True Parisian Knack
In November 1971, it founds another troop, With the true Parisian knack - vulgar Theater , then the true Parisian knack . The first spectacle is entitled Therese is sad , with a poster carried out by Jean-Marc Reiser.
It is there that it meets his wife, Veronique Kantor, coed of good family which intends itself for journalism. He marries it the October 16th 1975. They will have two boys, Romain in 1972 and Marius in 1976.
Always because of its behavior, it leaves its troop once again and launches out in a career solo.
Career soloIn spring 1974, Paul Lederman offers the Théâtre to him the Heather to prolong Therese there is sad , but it is a fiasco. It becomes its own business manager, Claude Martinez becoming his associate.
February 15th with the March 2nd 1974, it occurs with Olympia in the spectacle My good-byes with the variety . It is in this spectacle that appear its famous overall with blue stripes and its yellow tee-shirt. It puts in scene its favorite characters at it, of the Beauf S coarse, unable to be expressed correctly, heinous. March 10th, 1974, it signs the contract of a first disc: 30 cm of the Good-byes .
Coluche on television appears for the first time the May 19th 1974, when Guy Lux diffuses the history of a guy right before the short speech of the loser of the presidential election, François Mitterrand, which was late.
See also: Schmilblick
In 1975, it is in round through France, when all the radio diffuse its pastiche of the television game of Guy Lux, the Schmilblick. In this sketch a famous character of the humorist appears: Grandpa Mougeot.
April 24th 1978 with the June 24th 1979, it Co-animates with Robert Willar and Gerard Lanvin the emission One is not there to be made engueuler on Europe 1, but its provocative tone the fact of returning. He triumphs in same time every evening with the Gymnase.
Passed with RMC in January 1980, it is also made return after only twelve days of antenna.
The October 30th 1980, it organizes a press conference where it announces its intention to present to the presidential election of 1981. Some see a joke there, however a survey credits it with 16% of voting intentions. It is panic in certain politicians: the anonymous low blows and threats fuse; following that and with the assassination of its manager Rene Gorlin, he announces that he withdraws in April 1981.
The dedication as an actor comes with the film Bye Puppet (1983) from Claude Berri where he plays the dramatic part of a ravaged pump assistant, not so different from him. It obtains the César of the best actor in 1984.
More than one man who wants to make laugh, Coluche wants to be an agitator of ideas. The June 15th 1985, it animates with Guy Bedos the concert of S.O.S Racism Place of the Harmony. In the same way, it organizes the September 25th 1985 a gigantic free hoax: televisions and whole France can attend the marriage of Coluche and Thierry the Lad, for the best and the laughter . A provocation avant-gardist around the Homosexual marriage and a parody of very mediatized marriage of Yves Mourousi.
The September 26th 1985 it launches the idea of the Resto du coeur on Europe 1, while declaring: I have an little idea like that, so times has there marks which hear me, I will do a little pub the every day. Has so there people who are interested for sponsorer a free canteen that one could start by making in Paris. .
Impassioned mechanical sports, it engaged on the Paris-Dakar. It also tried and obtained the world speed records of the kilometer launched on track with motor bike, the September 29th 1985, reaching 252,087 km/h on the circuit of Nardo to the handlebar of Yamaha 750 OW 31.
To prepare its spectacle, it had been established on the Riviera, beside Opio (the Alps Maritimes). Before the accident, it had recorded its tests of sketches on a cassette ( the Politicians , the Journalists , the Administration , the Sportsmen …), that it had sent to its producer, Paul Lederman. These sketches was published thereafter (it is heard distinctly that the laughter in bottom is not those of one big room to which Coluche was then accustomed).
DeathThe June 19th 1986, on the way with motor bike which brings back it Cannes to Opio, accompanied by two friends, it strikes a truck carrying out a delicate operation on a sinuous road of Grasse (Crossing " road of Cannes & way of Piol" with Opio). The circumstances surrounding this accident will involve several rumors and even the thesis of an assassination (a work published in 2006 will make it possible to approach the strange conditions under which the police investigation proceeded in 1986: Coluche, the accident of Jean Depusse and Antoine Casubolo).
It is buried Tuesday June 24th 1986 with 10:30, with the Cimetière of Montrouge, in the 14th Parisian district, close to the Porte of Orleans. The list of the personalities present coming from the medium of the Show Business is impressive, whole France is in mourning.
Admired in turn, fears, disparaged, Coluche was posed like the agitator of the Années 1980, daring the coarseness, and each one of its televised appearances was awaited with great pleasure. It knew to give a new face on television: more relaxation, the coarse words had become current thing there. Its humor, its words and its generosity survive to him and make of him still a current character.
Restaurants of the heart
See also: the Resto du coeur
Known as comic, he is also the founder of the Resto du coeur. Resulting from a underprivileged medium ( I am not a Nouveau rich person, I am old poor ), it became aware of large failures in the French mutual aid towards the most stripped. And this association is there to mitigate the deficiencies. It which was to last only a time, is unfortunately in the obligation to be always active. It is also at the origin of a law (known as “Loi Coluche”), voted in 1988, which makes it possible a giver to deduce part of its gift from its taxes.
Its famous overall had been given to him by the movement Emmaüs. Become celebrates, it returned the elevator while giving a check of an amount raised to the Abbé Pierre for this movement. Two men, to use a formula of Jacques Brel, were not same edge, but sought the same port .
- the singer Renaud, large friend of Coluche (Coluche was also the godfather of its Lolita daughter), dedicated a song to him a few days only after its death, Putain of truck (an album of the same name will leave in 1988).
- the Place Coluche with Paris, in the 13th district, between the street of Alésia and the street of Tolbiac, inaugurated on October 29th, 2006. Another Coluche Place also exists with Blotzheim.
- the theater Spaces Coluche of the town of Plaisir in the Yvelines (78).
- a Statue of Coluche: the only town hall to accept its presence on its territory was Vigan (30). By seeking it well, you will find it in a park, in full center town.
- the College Michel-Colucci of Rougemont-the-Castle, Territory of Belfort (90), inauguration on November 7th, 2006 in company of the widow of Coluche. Choice of the pupils and not of the mayor, a polemic took place around the choice of the name.
- commérative Plate on the road of Opio.
- the Studio Coluche of the radio Europe 1 * The park Michel Colucci with Vitrolles
Catalog of films
- 1970 : Swabbed the of Claude Berri: Marquand
- 1970 : Skin of Ass (not credited) of Jacques Demy: an abusive peasant
- 1971: Lets go, it is a waltz of Georges Lautner: the owner of the coffee
- 1971: Madam, are you free? (TV): Georges
- 1973: It runs, it runs the suburbs of Gerard Pirès: Bouboule
- 1973 : the Year 01 of Jacques Doillon: the chief of the office
- 1973: Themroc of Claude Faraldo: the young person voisin/un ouvrier/un cop
- 1973: the Large Bazaar of Claude Zidi: the visitor of the apartment
- 1973: the line of demarcation (TV) of Jacques Ertaud: escaped prisoner # 1 episode
- 1975: Salavin of Andre Michel (TV): Tastard
- 1975 : the Bell Tibetan (TV) of Serge Frydman, Michel Wyn: Cécillon
- 1976 : Appearance in the computer of the undertaking of Gerard Worse
- 1976: Vécés were closed interior of Patrice Leconte: the Coal inspector
- 1976: the Wing or the thigh of Claude Zidi: Gerard Duchemin
- 1977: Funny of zebras of Guy Lux: the chief of the kitchens
- 1977: You will not have Alsace and Lorraine of (and with) Coluche and Marc Monnet: the king Gros Conk
- 1980 : Inspector the Bur of Claude Zidi: Michel Clement
- 1980: Reporters of Raymond Depardon: itself
- 1981: Signed Furax of Marc Simenon: the double agent 098/099
- 1981: the Schoolmaster of Claude Berri: Gerard Barber
- 1982: It sees dwarves everywhere! of Jean-Claude Sussfield: a halberdier
- 1982: Two hours minus the quarter before Jesus-Christ of Jean Yanne: Ben-Hur Marcel /Aminemephet
- 1983: Banzaï of Claude Zidi: Michel Bernardin
- 1983: the Woman of my pal of Bertrand Blier: Micky
- 1983 : Bye puppet of Claude Berri (which was worth the César to him better actor): Lambert
- 1984: the Good King Dagobert of Dino Risi: Dagobert 1st
- 1984: the Revenge on the plumed serpent of Gerard Oury: Spitz Dupin
- 1984: Kings of the gag of Claude Zidi: Georges
- 1985: Bag of nodes of Josiane Balasko: Coyotte
- 1985 : the Insane one of war of Dino Risi: Oscar Pilli
- 1985 with 1986: Coluche 1-false (diffused on Channel +)
There exists a box of nine DVD gathering following films: You will not have Alsace and Lorraine , the Schoolmaster , Inspecteur the Bur , Two hours minus the quarter before Jesus-Christ , Banzaï , the Woman of my pal , Bye puppet , the Revenge on the plumed serpent and finally the Insane one of war
- the integral of its sketches was republished in a seven box CD, under the name integral Coluche
- a box of three DVD Coluche: Its larger sketches
- a DVD gathered the best moments of its two passages to the Jeu of the Truth of Patrick Sabatier
- Coluche, illustrated by Reiser, Y' will have of it for everyone
- Coluche, That rolls my hen
- Coluche, It is short but it is good
- Coluche, And you find that funny?
- Coluche, the horror is human
- Coluche, Pensées and anecdotes
- Coluche, Best off Coluche , Seek-Midday, 2006,234 p. and 1 DVD ISBN 2749106982, Recueil of talks given to the press and the radio
- Coluche by Coluche , prefaced by Philippe Vandel, Seek-Midday, 2004,238 p. ISBN 2749103053
- Sun immonde written by Coluche for Renaud. Appeared in the album the return of Gerard Lambert in 1981
|Random links:||1426 | Libertad de expresiÃ³n por el paÃs | Nicolaas Zannekin | Zdeněk Vítek | Audrey Hollander | At the borders of reality (Simpson) | William_Henry_Harrison|