- colonial the , or colonial army , or colonial troops .
Little by little, after 1945, the time being with the Decolonization, at least in the old British colonial empire, the colonial term will fall in disuse.
The term " colonial" will be replaced by " overseas " , more exotic and less policy.
- With the " colonial Empire " thus little by little the French Union will substitute.
- Instead of " colonial troops " d'" will be spoken; army of in addition to-mer".
- the colonial France will become the France of overseas .
- “Also the portraits of large colonial take part in the construction of the national identity as well as the other legendary characters who are Clovis or Jeanne d' Arc. This history is enamelled figures which enter the Pantheon of the famous characters of the French history, such Bugeaud, Faidherbe, Brazza, Marchand, Lyautey, or Gallieni”.
Eric Deroo, the Colonial Illusion, Taillandier, 2005.
|Random links:||Sarlande | Saint-Denis-on-Sarthon | Siple island | Assemble Rinaldo | Nicole Bradtke | Jack_Straw_(chef_des_rebelles)|