A collegial is a church which was entrusted to a collegial chapter, i.e. a meeting of Chanoine S which is held elsewhere than with the episcopal see. The order created by holy Benoît into 554 is at the origin of the first collegial one.
- collegial photographs
Collegial Collegial Saint Martin's day of Alost
- Holy-Gudule of Brussels, promoted Collegial Cathedral Saint-Michel-and-Gudule
- Saint-Ursmer of Lobbes
- Collegial Saint-Ursmer of Binche
- Collegial Holy-Waudru of Collegial Mons
- Notre-Dame of Dining
- Collegial Saint-Vincent on Soignies
- Collegial Holy-Gertrude of Bubbles
- Collegial Saint-Feuillen of Collegial Pit-the-City
- Saint-Denis of Liege
- Collegial Holy-Cross of Liege
- Collegial St. Bartholomew's Day Massacre of Liege
- Collegial Midsummer's Day of Liege
- Collegial Saint Martin's day of Liege, promoted Saint Martin's day Basilica of Collegial Liege
- Saint-Paul of Liege, promoted Saint-Paul Cathedral of Collegial Liege
- Saint-Pierre of Liege (destroyed deb. 19th S.)
- Collegial Holy-Begge of Andenne
- Collegial Saint-Monon with Nassogne
- Collegial Notre-Dame of Huy
- Collegial Saint-Georges with Amay.
- Collegial Saint-Maurice with Sclayn
- Collegial Saint-Etienne of Waha (but of the reserves are formulated, of the emoluments were attached to this church and are, seems it, then last in Nassogne).
- Collegial Saint-Martin-and-Hadelin, with Aimed.
- Collegial Saint M3edard's Day, with Ouffet, as Waha, the opinions are divided, it seems that there were 4 canons with Ouffet.
- Collegial Saint-Georges, with Limbourg (prov. from Liege)
- Collegial Notre-Dame, with Ciney
|Random links:||Alain Crepin | Silent Hill (film) | Canton of Cotignac | William Windom | Equip with India of volley ball | Templeton,_la_Californie|