The coils bombing ( bombardment of love ) is a deliberated and malignant demonstration, organized, of an intense affection towards an individual. It is before a a whole method of mental Manipulation which aims at bringing closer the individual to a group. The coils bombing is regarded as one of the elements characteristic of a Secte: it is a pretended affection, which would be used by many sects, in particular with the the United States, like the Famille (ex-Children of God).
The Church of the Unification (Moon), another Sect, would use this method since its creation to persuade the possible recruits to come to visit their " camps". It would thus be a question of exploiting the weaknesses of people, in particular the depressive ones or those which leave an love affair. One often speaks about mental handling in connection with practices of Secte S. We live in a world or the techniques of marketing or publicity also constantly seek to exploit our weak points.
- The Children off God: The Inside Story (in)
- Testimony: why people adhere do to the sects? (in)
- the Church of the Unification (in)
- " Moon' S Sect Loses Libel Follows in London, " The NewYork Times, April 1st 1981 p. A1
- Singer, Margaret (1996; 2003) Cults in Our Midst." Second edition, 2003. Wiley. ISBN 0787967416
|Random links:||854 | NÃºmero entero (de informÃ¡tica) | Laurent Nicault | Jean Dansereau (producing) | Ben Piazza | Prosper d' Épinay | Le_Chevin|