Claude de Thiard de Bissy
Going down from the poet Pontus de Tyard, he marries Éléonore Angélique of Neuchèze in 1647 and carries out a military career animated in so much lieutenant-general of the armies of the king. He takes part in the conquest of the Franche-Comté and becomes governor of the Languedoc and Auxonne. In 1680, it makes rebuild the castle of Pierre-of-Bresse, become departmental castle of the Saône-et-Loire in 1956.
Known under the name of count de Bissy, it was promoted with the rank of general lieutenant of the armies of the king in 1762, the same day as his younger brother Henri, count de Thiard.
|Random links:||Hachiman Daimyōjin | Apparatus of search for victims of avalanche | Castle of Combourg | Lâm Đồng | Matthew Roth | Vengeurs_de_côte_ouest|