BiographyAugust 1st Claude Prouvé carries out his studies of architecture in 1948 with the École of the Art schools of Nancy. Since 1954, he collaborates in the projects of his father (family home in Nancy, house of the Pierre abbot, frontages of the CNIT, refreshment bar of Evian, Exhibition center of Grenoble). In 1963, it works at the agency of Jacques and Michel André with which it becomes associated in 1969. It also founds the Industrial society of Research and realization of the Habitat (SIRH) whose activity ceases in 1974.
Principal achievementsAugust 1st
- Museum of the History of the Iron of Jarville-la-Malgrange by Jacques and Michel Andre with Claude Prouvé (1966); rewarded by the Money 1969 Square.
- Exhibition center for Grenoble (1968) with certain technical contributions for Jean Proven.
- Sorting office of the Mail of Nancy (1969 to 1972)
- School of Herserange.
- Postal Sorting office of Bar-le-Duc.
- Extension of the Museum of the History of Iron (1985)
|Random links:||Friday (Romance) | Arnaud Geyre | Submarino astuto de la clase | Asociados de Shugart | The Widow (the Marne) | Wart (Vienna) | The Love monster | Aéroport_d'admission_d'étang|