Its first realization is the CP10 (1944), a plane of formula Mignet. In 1954 it leaves the CP30 " Emeraude" , a pretty small two-seater side-by-side with low wings and traditional train with remarkable qualities of flight. It will be at the origin of a whole line of planes with different motorizations and minor changes but keeping same qualities in vol.
Among the achievements of Claude Piel one can quote:
the CP60 " Diamant" on the basis of CP30, allowing 3 places
- the CP40 " Donald"
- the CP80 fulfilling the requirements of the racers
- the CP605 " Super-Diamant" , four-seater version, motorization of 150CV
- the CP750 " Béryl" , for the stunt-flying
- the CP1320 " Saphir" successor of the CP30, more modern design
- the CP150 " Onyx" formulate ULM
A certain d'" number; Emeraude" will be even built in an industrial way.
External bondsHistory of the CP301
|Random links:||Villers-sur-le-Roule | Andrés Gómez | Boubeker Athmani | Trapezac (fortress) | Guillaume the Marshal (2nd count de Pembroke) | Le_musée_des_enfants_de_Bogotá|