See also: Dourthe
Claude Dourthe (known as the Camel ) is a French player of Rugby to XV, born the November 20th 1948 with Magescq, center three-quarter of the US Dax (playing thus a long time sides of Jean-Pierre Bastiat).
BiographyHe is always youngest international French, having begun in team from France at 17 years and 11 months, which enabled him to have already met the Springboks, All Blacks and Wallabies at the 20 years age!
He is currently charged by FR with the relationships to the French federation of the university sport (FFSU).
His/her son Richard Dourthe, born in 1974, also evolved/moved in US Dax, and be international with 31 recoveries of 1996 to 2001.
Claude Dourthe is in addition the father-in-law of Raphael Ibanez and Olivier Magne.
Mathieu Dourthe which also played US Dax is only one homonym of the two precedents.
In team of France
Claude Dourthe knew his first selection on November 27th, 1966 against the Romania
- Finalist of the championship of France in 1966 (it does not take part in the finale of 1973, because of a viral hepatitis)
- Challenge Yves of the Manor in 1969 and 1971
- Finaliste of the challenge of the Manor in 1968
In team of France
- 33 selections
- 3 times captain (in 1974 & 1975)
- 10 tests, 1 drop (40 points)
- Selections per year: 1 in 1966, 9 in 1967, 4 in 1968, 1 in 1969, 2 in 1971, 5 in 1972, 3 in 1973, 5 in 1974, 3 in 1975
- Large Slam in 1968
- Five Nations tournament in 1967; it also takes part in the editions of 1972 to 1975
- Tournée in South Africa in 1967 and 1971, in New Zealand in 1968, Australia in 1968 and 1972, and Argentine in 1974 (he is then captain)
- Statistical scrum.com
|Random links:||List aircraft (I-M) | Zoo of Jersey | FRA Diavolo | Plodio | Seine-Aval (purification plant) | Les_frères_Creeggan|