The Cercle Zététique is an association with nonlucrative goal which proposed to gather the researchers university and independent concerned with the Zététique, and the people interested by their step.
The Zététique, given to the honor to France by work of Henri Broch, which teaches it with the Faculty of Science of Nice, is the work of the Greek philosopher Pyrrhon (365-275 av. our era), founder of the Scepticisme. Its name comes from the Greek zetein, who means " chercher". It is an art of the doubt and methodical research, undertaken without dogma nor a priori.
Founded in 1994 and dissolves for change in 2005, the Zététique Circle aimed at:
- to apply the principles of methodical research to the continuation of investigations relating to the famous phenomena " paranormaux" and with the history known as " mystérieuse".
- to diffuse the zetetic method and investigations in all the mediums.
Members of honor
Were members of honor of association:
Henri Broch, science doctor (Honorary president)
- James Randi, illusionist, cofounder of the CSICOP
- Gerard Majax, illusionist
- Albert Jacquard, geneticist
- Jacques L. Théodor, doctor of the University Paris VI (mention Sciences)
- Jean-Claude Pecker, astrophysicist
- Marcel-Francis Kahn, chief of the service of rhumatology of the hospital complex Bichat-Claude-Bernard
Were members of association:
http://www.zetetique.ldh.org/ Official site
- '' Really Free Radio '', created and animated by members of the Circle.
|Random links:||1018 | Helsinki | Cyanoacrylate | Jean de Brosse | Department of Chontales | Matt Hughes | Toxicité_aiguë|