The track forms D of them, and not in the shape of O as it is the case for the majority of the circuits of this type, was open in 2001 just beside the track of speedway of the Route 66 Raceway open in 1998.
Among the principal races being held each year in Chicagoland, let us quote in NASCAR Nextel Cup USG Sheetrock 400, in NASCAR Busch Series USG Durock 300 and in Indy Racing League the Peak Antifreeze Indy 300.
The records of this circuit are the following:
- NASCAR Nextel Cup (qualifications): Jimmie Johnson, 28.701 dryness. (188.147 mph), 2005
- NASCAR Nextel Cup (in race, on 400 miles): Kevin Harvick, 2 hrs. 55 min. 37 dryness. (136.832 mph), July 14th, 2002
- NASCAR Busch Series (qualifications): Ryan Newman, 28.964 dryness. (186.438 mph), 2005
- NASCAR Busch Series (in race, on 300 miles): Kevin Harvick, 2 hrs. 18 min. 6 dryness. (130.340 mph), July 9th, 2005
- Official site of the circuit
- Presentation of the circuit on the official site of Nascar
|Random links:||EspolÃ³n Dass | Tamara Bykova | Cogolludo | Hot source | Podatus | Bourrha | Souhait_de_Noël_des_riches_de_Richie|