Its inhabitants is called Champterciens.
HistoryJanuary 22nd 1550, Charles Hardouin, of Tarascon, Lord of Champtercier ( Campotercerio ) to the Worthy Diocese of , made of it Donation with its great nephew Jean de Saint Martin, doctor are right, at the time of its future marriage with Madeleine de Rascas. His/her son Charles of Martin Saint, of Arles, sold Champtercier on August 6th 1611 with his Gendre Esprit of Rabbit burrow, already lord of Collongue, Venel, and Pierrefeu.
En to remember this Stronghold, the family of Martin Saint baptized name of Champtercier a ground which it had in the Plan of the Borough, in the Camargue.
Places and monuments
Personalities related to the commune
- Common of Alp-of-High-Provence
|Random links:||Ali Farka Touré | Marius Vasselon | Vargas Jacob | FRAPRU | Mix Gueye | Claudius_Salmasius|