Its inhabitants is called the Cessanais .
Places and monuments
- Collar of Sapenay.
- School of climbing of Cessens.
- School of parapente of Cessens.
- Seen on the Lake of Le Bourget since the collar of Sapenay.
- Seen on the alpine range since part of the village.
Personalities related to the commune
- Common of Savoy
- Cessens on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Cessens on the site of INSEE
- Cessens on the site of Quid
- Localization of Cessens on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Cessens on Mapquest
|Random links:||List ministers of state of Belgium | Gevi | Khorramshahr | Alexander Wilhelm von Götte | Grégory Pons | dispositif_Résiduel-courant|