Center studies and international research of the University of Montreal
The Center of studies and international research of the University of Montreal , known under the acronym Cérium is, as its name indicates it, a research center which specializes in the study of the international relations and affiliated to the Université of Montreal.
Mission of Cerium
Launched in April 2004, the Center of studies and international research of the University of Montreal (Cerium) is a new actor in the international Recherche in Quebec and Canada. Its main axes of research are transatlantic dynamics; challenges of the economic Universalization ; world governorship, the Peace and the Safety; cultural diversity, identity and transfers; stakes and strategies of the development. The Chinese and North-American questions belong to its priorities.
The leadership team
Christian Raymond (Chairman of the board)
- François Crépeau (Scientific director)
- Jean-François Lisée (Executive director)
- Jean-Philippe Thérien (assistant Scientific director)
Canadian Center of German and European studies
- Center of studies of the East Asia
- Development center of international research in environment
- Pulpit of economic surveys political and American
- Pulpit of research of Canada in international law of the migrations
- Pulpit Jean Monnet in European integration
- Group of study and research on international safety
- the Institute of European Studies
- Pole of research on the development
- Network International Economy
- French-speaking Network of research on peace operations
- Network the Middle East
- contemporary Pulpit of studies of Mexico
The Cerium organizes each spring a great conference, alternatively on an European country and a North-American subject. In spring 2005, the Cerium organized a conference entitled " What remains Cool Britannia? " , follow-up in March 2006 of a conference on " Prevalence of conservatism in the United States: One season or a time? "
Schools of summer
Since 2004, the CERIUM offers intensive schools of summers, one or two weeks, in first half of July on the questions of the emergent countries, the environment and peace operations.
- International relations
- Official site of the CERIUM
|Random links:||Some too quiet Sirs | Fûtreau | Holy-Honorine-the-Guillaume | Castelnuovo Cilento | Carlos Ruiz | Boxe_dans_les_années_30|