See also: Cayeux
HistoryThe headlight (metal turn places from there since 1835) was destroyed in August 1944 by the Germans.
Places and monuments
Way of boards (celebrates, immense, longest of Europe), bordered of approximately 400 cabins of which unfortunately the number tends to decrease each year.
Railroad of bay of Somme, which has one of its termini there.
Boat " Benoit Champy " , a lifeboat of the XIXe century, which one can visit (Crossroads data base of the Sizaire General - Street of the Market).
Woodworks decorating the room of the marriages of the town hall, which come from the old church.
Personalities related to the commune
- Common of the Sum
- Cayeux-on-Sea on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Cayeux-on-Sea on the site of INSEE
- Cayeux-on-Sea on the site of Quid
- Localization of Cayeux-on-Sea on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Cayeux-on-Sea on Mapquest
|Random links:||To advise tax | Zululand | Al Jaish Damas | John Bowlby | .gn | Heather Dohollau | Mouvement_de_Tangwai|